Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
VoidMole

Back, but not as some know me.

18 posts in this topic

So here's the deal.

I was originally on here under a different, older name. When the original S*T died a death I stopped visiting the rebuilt one, but kept in touch with a bunch of people who used to (and still) frequent the forum.

Then came the ill-fated day where my memory of my passwords, confused forum identities and just overall dumb stuff prevented me from remembering how to actually ever get onto that account again. Rip in peace, Ele-Mental.

So I get to speaking with a whole bunch of the S*Ters on Skype again after probably literally years. I felt welcomed, I felt re-introduced. I felt compelled to re-join the forums under a new more recent pseudonym, after a little - Okay, maybe a lot- of coercion from certain individuals.

So here the story rejoins to the present. Here I am. This time, I hope to be a teeeeny tiny bit more active too.

Hai.

I can probably guess the faces of your coercers. But anyway, the Shadow welcomes you to our clan. Please take your shoes off and prepare to be sacrificed before entering. ^.^

wow what are YOU doing here, OLD BEAN?

1 person likes this

want to be accepted in this harsh world!

Dan has the right to call me Old Bean though. It's pretty true. Way back.

does that mean Sean is "New Bean"?

YOU

Uhhh welcome back

does that mean Sean is "New Bean"?

I see where you're going with this. I like it.

I feel the need to make this official: this. This is mine.

Hi Scott! :p I am assuming I'm one of those "certain individuals" and that's okay CAUSE YOU PROMISED ME A GAME AND YOU GOTTA BE HERE TO PLAY IT.

Welcome back :3

Ele-Mental.

I have been trying figure this out for damn near ever.

Yay! You finally decided to come back!

Oh I don't believe I knew Ele-Mental very well personally either, but welcome back! Did you use to be ScottyMcGee? Cuz Scotty makes me think of that, and I'm sure ScottyMcGee was an old old S*T member. Maybe. In any case yayyyy we should be friendsssss~.

actually that reminds me...

Scott did you get an Xbox 1 with Killer Instinct? :OOOO

Now that's a name I haven't seen in quite some time. Chances are you don't remember me which is fine. We can get to know each othee better now

@Pain: Yus. I think it's pretty clear who my coercers were now, haha! Yep, rejoined!

@HH: No I am not the old ScottyMcgee, but that name is somehow familiar... Yay, we should be friends though!

@Ethereal: I agree, let's hang out and talk cool avatar stuff and things!

@Sean: Dude, I got an XB1 pretty much purely for Killer Instinct. Hit me up, man. I'll let you know my gamertag later on.

@Raine: I remember Raine, don't you worry! Yes, much gettings betters to knowings will occur henceforth!

Oh whoops. I remember Ele-mental. Then I just knew you as Scott--assuming you were just some Skyper's in person friend.

I'M TERRIBLE I AM SORRY

ALSO WELCOME BACK BUTTHOLE