Rhythm

Herro Thar.

59 posts in this topic

Don't let the title fool you; I can spell just fine. Mostly, in the least - when I'm not half-dead with melatonin in my system or squinting my already small eyes as a result of losing my spectacles. But anyway, I've decided to post a thread to introduce myself after a few hours of registering (persuaded by Ice, my non-senpai).

H'okay. How do we do this. Being a new member on a site, every time, feels like moving into another town, and this site resembles a small one with a tight-knit community. Everyone knows everyone, except the new kid whose role I'm now playing. I'd personally PM some senior/veteran roleplayers for tips and heads-up (along with an awkward and utterly robotic "Hello, I'm new."), but I'm afraid of stumbling upon someone with the patience of a senile old lady who beats new kids with her walking cane.

So! Hello, hopefully-friendly-and-not-a-bunch-of-nutjobs-but-that's-fun-too people! I've just moved in and I don't know anything about witchcraft (yet) so don't set me aflame, okay?

(Is this good enough, Ice?)

If you are a friend of Ice, please promise me you aren't as awful as she is!

Welcome aboard.

Hello, I am a fun nutjob. Welcome to the board. I am the senile old robot who frequents the board. You are new. Welcome.

@Seanzilla: (Cackling.) She's awful, alright. Awfully nice. /Swoon. But no, I'm not a friend of hers, if you mean outside the site. Though I wish.

@The Dan: Thank you; you're a dear enigma.  ^_^ 

@Seanzilla: (Cackling.) She's awful, alright. Awfully nice. /Swoon. But no, I'm not a friend of hers, if you mean outside the site. Though I wish.

There is still hope for you left!

There is still hope for you left!

I shall desperately cling onto that hope and become a shameless creeper that I always end up turning into.

You've just taken to the dark side with Seany. Bring out the torches, pitchforks, and BFGs everyone! We gotta another hunt! (Oh, and welcome to the clan)

In case you haven't already gathered, Sean is the senile old lady who beats people with her cane. Or rather he's a grumpy old man. he's a grumpy grump grump.

I'm Kyo. I am pretty much the only person here from Scotland. I am also pretty darn great. Feel free to gaze upon my awesome. Don't touch though, that privilege will cost you.

I shall desperately cling onto that hope and become a shameless creeper that I always end up turning into.

Too late, that role is already taken (by yours truly). Get a different one. -bites-

I'm the resident psycho clingy/creepy bitch who antagonizes certain people for reasons known only to myself. Or so people believe.

But welcome, I guess. :p

Oh, and you can go to anyone for help, but the blue nametag people are obligated to allow you to harass them.

Never trust Sean. He will only abuse it to further his nefarious plots and schemes.

At first it will be all fun and games.

Then the majority of your DnD team is bloodied in one fell swoop and he is feeding on your tears.

1 person likes this

Hello my adorable kohai~

JtQjb.jpg

1 person likes this

Hello Rhythm! I'm not a nutjob at all; I'm too pleasant to be one~. I'm sure everybody will be able to attest to that~.

Also, welcome to Surreality! Haha, Ice's friend is probably kooky like her (obviously we all have certain conceptions of her now). I hope you enjoy your stay here and roleplay lots!

She wasn't actually Ice's friend, it's just that Ice and I were her welcoming committee on the chatbox.

But yeah, you belong here. STAAAAAAAY~

Beautiful job, Rythm :p So here is my official 'Welcome to Surreality' ^^ What are some of your hobbies? What you like to do?

And you don't "don't know anybody". You know West and I. That's a plus :p

Shadow- no. No hunting this one. I like this one. Besides. She's West's first newbie. Don't steal that from him~

Sean- I do not know why I expected anything else from you x.x IM NOT AWFUL

HH- kooky, huh? >.> Uh. Not sure if that's good or bad so ima not make it worse :x

I do apologize for the insanity. They don't like to behave. Anyway welcome to the community, we glad to have you

That is not true. I behave exactly as I was programmed to. Excepting the years of degradation of neural circuitry resulting in senility-like symptoms, obviously. Some would say it only makes me more human, though. Or, more loveable.

Hey Rhythm! We met earlier on in the day, in the site chat. It was good to meet you there, it's just as good to properly introduce you in your proper introduction thread! You're well on your way to being one of us now :P

Welcome, welcome! Have a browse, get to know folks and beware of Dan as previously warned!

1 person likes this

I've already said my welcomes. No need to say it again really.

*Leaves a cookie bouquet*

Hey, thanks, everyone - the enthusiasm is very uncalled for, in a good way. I'll keep an eye out for the diabolical DnD player slayer, and The Dan (italics obliged) as well for being so .. loveable. :P

It's a good thing I like to eat - thanks, DG. Also! I've invited an acquaintance or two - or at least, told them about this place - so hopefully it'll be the more the merrier ..?

Anyway, pleased to make your acquaintance, ladies and gents. \( ' ' )

Beautiful job, Rythm :P So here is my official 'Welcome to Surreality' ^^ What are some of your hobbies? What you like to do?

I'm the archetypal Crazy Cat Lady (owned about 18 cats at one point) so I usually spend my days feeding cats. I also like to read up on random things, ranging from the Periodic Table to sandwich combination to the scandalous marriage of underaged girls with men 4 decades older than them - "Related Pages" is a fascinating feature. Did you know that drinking 16 ounces of water boosts your metabolism up to 30%? I draw when I study and sing in the shower. And practice on braiding in my extra spare time (read: desperately trying to entertain self) when my friends are too busy for me - because, why not? You'll never know if your hair management skills can save your skin. :P

That's about it. Plain Jane in the flesh.

Oh, wait. One more - I'm anal with colours. If I see that they aren't sorted according to the spectrum in a box, my entire mind goes through a meltdown.

Also! I've invited an acquaintance or two - or at least, told them about this place - so hopefully it'll be the more the merrier ..?

Yay more people, that's good because we were all getting pretty hungry. I'll put the stove on, you just keep filling up on cookies.

Oh we aren't going to eat you for lunch if that's what you're thinking.

We can probably make you last through dinner as well.

Yay more people, that's good because we were all getting pretty hungry. I'll put the stove on, you just keep filling up on cookies.

I feel like Gretel now.  :lol: ''

I'll trust anyone with a cutesy panda as their avatar - those guys leave a mean maul case to be stumped over. :unsure:

Oh, good thing I took down my burning witch.

But yeah, terrible people here. I don't know how I put up with them at all. Must be because I'm a saint. Or a martyr. -halo-