Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Uwakimono

Boo~!

12 posts in this topic

Hello world~! And all who inhabit it. I am your lovely friend Uwakimono. Not sure what that is? Well, I'll tell you. Uwakimono is Japanese slang for a player, or womanizer so to speak. It's derived from one of my favorite J-rock bands, $uG. Any who, I love to role play and on a scale of one to ten, I'd say I'm about a 7 when it comes to writing. My mother is a English professor, so I kinda know what I'm doing. If anyone wants to role play or anything, just shoot me a PM if you'd like. Go right ahead, I won't bite...well, maybe a little. ^_^

Thank you for reading this and getting to know me a bit little~!

Uwakimono is Japanese slang for a player, or womanizer so to speak. 

There isn't room for the both of us on this board. We will have to fight.

But welcome... for now.

1 person likes this

Oh you're a SuG fan! I've only heard of 1 song of theirs, RPG ~Rockin' Playin' Game~. When it comes to visual kei, I'm a diehard SID fan, and I also love LM.C from my younger days.

But welcome, Uwakimono! It's always nice to see a J-rock fan around here (we need more of those around). Most people here are into anime, but totally miss out on other important stuff to fan about~. Hehe, anyway I'm HH. I'm one of the Kindly Scholars, which means I'll help you out if you need anything, so don't hesitate to PM me! Enjoy yourself here!

1 person likes this

There isn't room for the both of us on this board. We will have to fight.

But welcome... for now.

Please don't worry. I have no intentions on fighting you. I'm a girl, who has a boyfriend. I just love Uwakimono becuase he's the lead singer of my favorite J-rock band, $uG. But thank you so much for the welcome.

Oh you're a SuG fan! I've only heard of 1 song of theirs, RPG ~Rockin' Playin' Game~. When it comes to visual kei, I'm a diehard SID fan, and I also love LM.C from my younger days.

But welcome, Uwakimono! It's always nice to see a J-rock fan around here (we need more of those around). Most people here are into anime, but totally miss out on other important stuff to fan about~. Hehe, anyway I'm HH. I'm one of the Kindly Scholars, which means I'll help you out if you need anything, so don't hesitate to PM me! Enjoy yourself here!

I know that song. It's good, but I love Howling Magic, it's to die for~! I heart LM.C, My favorite songs are My favorite Mosnter and The Love Song. Sorry I went off on a fangirl moment. Thanks for the warm welcome and I will look forward to trying my best to graduate here and....college. 

Haha good luck! ^^

Also yesss I love The Love Song! I also love Boys & Girls, and 88, and Hoshi no Arika. XDD

Hi there and welcome to the site. We glad to have you with us. Even though Sean's being a butt right now buy pay no mind to him

Hello~! And thank you for the sweet welcome Bell^^ I'm glad to be here. 

And Seanzilla, don't worry I don't think you're a butt.

Sean's not a butt. :o

Hello new person! We seem to be getting a lot of them lately. So excuse me if I mix all of you up; I'm horrible with names and being social.

Anyways, I'm Alisyn, the resident psycho creepy bitch. Welcome to Surreality!

tumblr_m3zkdcYNFH1qbyrbao1_r1_500.gif

1 person likes this

Please don't worry. I have no intentions on fighting you. I'm a girl, who has a boyfriend. 

Now Seanzi's going to hit on you too.

Fan of Nano and Nothing's Carved In Stone myself, although I listen to a bunch of J-rock here and there.

Welcome, <Insert Name Here>, to Surreality. We are a welcoming, friendly community who will readily accept you as one of your own, provided you don't disappear after the first six posts.

... Except for <Insert Nemesis Here>. He/She/It is kind of a dick.

Have fun, and I hope you become the pride of <Insert Subject Hometown Here> in times to come.

While I listen to some Japanese music, it's probably closer to the J-Pop and soundtrack end of things, because I am an otaku and I cannot lie.