Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlindxObserver

Hello!

7 posts in this topic

Hi there, everyone! I'm new here, obviously. ^^ Allow me to share a bit about myself;
My name is Madi, and I've been rolelaying for (almost) 4 years. In the course of these four years, I think it's safe to say that my rolelaying skills have improved quite a bit! ^^ I'm still seeking improvement, though. Currently my roleplaying skills are anywhere from 1-3 paragraphs long.
I'm really into reading, writing, roleplaying (that's why I'm here!), anime- All that fun stuff. I promise that I'm much more interesting than what that small list leads on... .n.
I'd like to consider myself really friendly, unless given a reason not to be! It takes alot to upset me though, so no worries. I'm quite easy to get along with!

Um.. I hope that was a good introduction post..? Maybe. xD Anyway, I hope to talk to and roleplay with some of you soon!

Glad to see so many new people signing up.

Welcome!

Glad to see so many new people signing up.

Welcome!

Thanks! c: This website does look rather promising, haha. xD

Oh thanks for saying that, Blind Observer! Anyway hello, I'm HH. I'm one of the Kindly Scholars here. We help newcomers out whenever they need it, so please feel free to send me a PM if you've any question or trouble on the site. And have fun!

Hello, and welcome. I'm Wstfgl, and I haven't eaten a newbie in three whole months, so there's no reason to be scared of me. If you need anything, you can ask any one of us for help, but the Scholars, the ones with the little blue tags beneath their names, are the ones actually obliged to answer your questions, so it's probably best to start by asking them first.

Have fun. Ciao.

P.S. By the way, your signature's gif is dead. Just sayin'.