Draon029

Salutations.

22 posts in this topic

Yo, what's up? I'm your friendly neighborhood Draon.

Rythem invited me to come check this place out, help her out with a roleplay. Thought it would be best to introduce myself, so this is me, saying hi. So, greetings, salutations, and hi. I enjoy Anime, roleplaying, and video games, usually rpgs or turned based strategy games like Golden Sun or Fire Emblem. Some of my closer friends call me senpai because of an inside joke. I am refered to as Chibi-senpai as well because there are times I turn into a chibi and bounce around like a little stuffed toy. I hope I can make a few good friends, I guess. Although I wasn't thinking about getting myself deeply submerged into this place, I'm probably going to. Hope I can entertain you guys enough.

Oh! One more thing: I have a crazed aipom bouncing around in my head. His name is Jay Jay, and the best way to describe him is to look at Peanut from Jeff Dunham's ventriloquist act and put an aipom in his place.

As I always say, good luck and happy roleplaying!

~Draon

1 person likes this

Welcome, new person! If I have to welcome one more person it will only be 'Welcome.'

Welcome, new person! If I have to welcome one more person it will only be 'Welcome.'

Sorry, Sean. D: Kinda' my fault -- err, entirely.

Hahaha hi hi Draon. Don't listen to Seanzi; he's a grump. And he doesn't say very intelligent stuff anyway, so you're not missing out. =P

*coughs* I mean it strictly for newcomer welcome threads, of course. He's very knowledgeable when it comes to anime.

I'm HH, and I loved Fire Emblem: Awakening. I also love Pokémon, though I prefer Mightyena to Aipom. I really like monkeys, but dogs/canines are higher on the list. And Dark Pokémon.

But anyway, I'm one of the Kindly Scholars on this site. I do hope you stay on and get involved with stuff here too -- we've a lot of non-roleplay-related activities periodically. But of course, do also check out Roleplay Discussion for any new roleplays to kickstart into.

...Basics? Seriously? That's what annoys me honestly. I can understand that you guys want to keep a basis on decent detail and grammar in a roleplay, which I think is amazing by the way, but you don't need rules for every little thing. You can't actually tell me that you have guidelines on how to post a comment properly on a thread, do you? :/

... I... don't know what Draon is talking about.

Also I'll clean up your posts for you, Rhythm, if you want~!

Hahaha hi hi Draon. Don't listen to Seanzi; he's a grump. And he doesn't say very intelligent stuff anyway, so you're not missing out. =P

yo dont make me murder you??????????????????????????????????????????

@Draon: LOL nononononono. That's not what I mean. I meant that I screwed up because I intended to edit my reply comment and add in Sean's quote since I personally found it a bit rude of me to come in here, barge a comment and expect people to understand what I'm talking about - even if I addressed the person I'm talking to. It's my own personal thing I set for myself. Has nothing to do with the community's etiquette.

@HH: Yes, please!

...I'm sorry, what are we talking about? I blacked out for some reason and suddenly their's a rude comment under my name on the page. Did I say something weird..?

Nah nah, jk. I just don't like manning up something stupid I said. -_-;

1 person likes this

I know who you are, Kimono. I noticed you stalking the thread earlier and expected you to reply. Enjoying the roleplay we've been doing btw. XP

Yay new people. Hi there and welcome. I'm Raine one of the scholars around here. Should you have any questions or need anything feel free to shoot me or any of the other scholars a pm.

On a side note though I love peanut he's so freaking adorable

I figured you knew who I was. :D But sorry if I seemed like a stalker for minute there, hehehe. But yeah! I'm so into our rp. It's prefect. The perfect amount or comedy, romance and crazy shenanigans all around.

Yup. XP Also, hello Raine. Pleasure to meet you. I'm your friendly neighborhood Draon.

Salutations to you too.

I am 20 year old Nigerian prince who requires your noble assistance for a business dealing. When my father was killed by the Mafiya he left behind a considerable sum of monies equal to TEN MILLION ($1,000,000) of the American dollars but because of Nigerian law I am incapable of moving the sum of monies out of the country on my own, and require a reliable God-fearing business partner to help smooth the transaction to an reputable overseas bank. If you are willing to give details of your reliable overseas bank account number I will be able to transfer my rightful inheritances out of the country and provide you with a commission of TEN PERCENT of the transferred sum for your helpful services rendered.

I hope to hear back from you again in good time, so that we may conduct jolly cooperation with each other to our mutual benefit.

(Welcome to Surreality. Have fun.)

1 person likes this

PM me if you want to buy some WoWGold.

NEW PEOPLE! :D

HEY!

MY CAPSLOCK IS STUCK!

NO IT ISN'T, I'M LYING... STILL WELCOME THOUGH!

I AM DONE NOW

WST: No, haha.

Kyo: No, I don't play that game.

Dragon: No....just no for you. XD

Dragon: No....just no for you. XD

Even newbies hate Draggy

Being Draggy is suffering

"Really, Draon? You, Draon, me, Dragon. First three letters totally congruent. I thought we had a connection."

GUYS. I rhymed. Now I'm legitimately "rhythm 'n rhymes".  B)