Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Events Organizer, reporting for duty~

39 posts in this topic

Hello, I am your Events Organizer/Manager/Planner/Boss/God from now on.

This basically means that from now on I will be busy thinking of fun stuff for you guys to do… which is pretty much what I have been doing all along, except now I get a nicer nametag (I hated green). This also means that I will be running the events like January’s RP month and March’s Gender Bender Month.

I have a ton of ideas that will come to fruition in the coming months, but the first one of these is the RP Carnival. The RP Carnival is RP Month on crack. I made several changes to the Month’s events, to make them (in my opinion (disclaimer: my opinion is always the correct one)) better.

Several other plans for the future are: Albums compiled by the community, Monthly Avatar/Sig themes and I’m also toying with the idea of a Movie night, but still have to figure out how to make that work.

For now none of that is important though. Just remember to get hyped for RP Carnival starting July! I have plenty of stuff planned for you including the return of the new and improved RP Awards!

#gethype

So Sanzi is going to win everything?

Don't forget your loyal co-conspirator here~

So Sanzi is going to win everything again?

Yes, but we will share best character, of course!

-prostrates self before the newest S*T idol-

All hail Master Sean! Let us tremble before his magnificence and sadism!

Well, I certainly give you props. And I'm glad to here events up coming. It was really fun before and I was kinda lonely without them. ^.^ Gratz on your promotion Seany.

#gethype

I was like YAAAAY, but this destroyed that.

==============================================

For real though, I can't think of any member who'd fill this role better...

Edited by DragonGuard

I'm really psyched to see how RP Carnival goes, as well as all the events in the future. No pressure on Seanzi, of course!

And I'd also like to say that Kyo did his best during his time, managing both the social media and the events aspects. Kudos to him!

Thank you HH

In truth I was rubbish and lazy.

But thank you all the same!

RP Month was great! All the changes I am making are only possible because I know how people reacted to the events in the first place.

Yeah but rp month was great because everyone pitched in with ideas. I just took credit xD

OMG IT DOES

*isn't observant*

Everytime I log on I'm always like "wow. That name is so neon compared to everywhere else." And now it fits somewhere xDD

Any complaints about the neon of my name, my dislike of the colour green or the impossible amount of fun you are having should go through my Personal Assisstant, Alisyn. I am too important and busy to deal with any of that.

*turns on bluetooth earpiece and commences loudly talking about bitches and money*

(I am totally serious. I am paying her in cookies and everything. If you need Sean's attention, you have to go through Alisyn.)

my dislike of the colour green

IT'S LIKE YOU ARE TRYING TO BREAK MY HEART INTO A FINE HEARTLESS PASTE.

2 people like this

Dear Anna-banana,

All communications must pass through me in order to reach the Great and Terrible Sean. I will be filtering out all messages of non-importance so that he may concentrate on the finer things in life: video games, anime/manga, and DnD, to name a few. Yours does not meet the standards of urgency and will be filed away in the wire bin on the floor next to my desk.

Alisyn

Personal Assistant

I kinda want to harass Alisyn to see if she gives me a nickname to or if Anna is just special. *So jealous.* Q.Q

She'd probably nickname you if you convinced her well enough.

If you know what I mean~

1 person likes this

I kinda want to harass Alisyn to see if she gives me a nickname to or if Anna is just special. *So jealous.* Q.Q

It's always been my nickname, but yes, I am indeed more special than you. :D

Anna is the most special.

Apart from Lindsay.

1 person likes this