Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nikkia

Surreality is HIRING!! ... sorta

6 posts in this topic

Okay, so.. Surreality is kinda hiring. You won't get paid.. Like, at all. Except in appreciation??? So I guess you could say we're not really hiring at all. However, we are looking for volunteers! At the moment, we're looking for one or two people to promote Surreality on our various social outlets. The role of Promoter isn't one that will easily be filled, and it is a relatively demanding position. This is why the position is open to potentially two people. Surreality's Promoter will, ideally, have a good amount of time to devote to engaging our followers on Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr (and potentially other outlets as well!) They'll be a person who's creative and personable and someone who can work independently if necessary. If you think you have what it takes to assume the role of Promoter among Surreality's Staff, please fill out the application below and Private Message it to Nikkia. :)

What is your username?

In what time zone are you located? How often are you online?

In what ways can we contact you?

Do you have any experience as a forum staff member? Are you currently a staff member on a different board?

Why are you interested in the position of Surreality's Promoter? 

Which forms of social media are you familiar with? (Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter) Are you familiar with any that I did not list?

Do you understand how tags work? Do you think they're important in targetting the appropriate audience? Why or why not? 

You have a friend who's never roleplayed before. How would you convince them to try roleplaying? How would you convince them that Surreality is the best place for beginners?

It's important for Surreality to have fresh content posted on our outlets every single day (or almost!) Come up with a mock "schedule" for either Facebook, Twitter or Tumblr. Would you have a consistent "theme" for specific days? (For example: "Tuesday Blues" : Post to encourage followers to have a gentle gripe about their day)

Why do you feel like you would make the best Promoter for Surreality?

Thank you! 

Teehee, the Promoter position exists because of me.

gooby.gif

1 person likes this

I considered filling this out but as I was reading the questions ever answer I had was sarcastic and obnoxious. XD I'm not really a people person.

xD Nah, just a little procrastinator :p I'd apply for this buuuuuut I'm not active on Twitter and I don't have a Tumblr account. Aaaaand I don't think I would be creative enough for this.

1 person likes this

xD Nah, just a little procrastinator :P I'd apply for this buuuuuut I'm not active on Twitter and I don't have a Tumblr account. Aaaaand I don't think I would be creative enough for this.

Procrastination is not my problem, it's a writers block, which I don't have an explanation for, it just comes and flubs up my desire to write. Any other time I'm all over rping and am the one pestering people to post.

Also I'm not active on Twitter and my Tumblr only exists to follow dirty erotica artists who get their work kicked off Deviantart and so post it up there instead.

Procrastination is not my problem, it's a writers block, which I don't have an explanation for, it just comes and flubs up my desire to write. Any other time I'm all over rping and am the one pestering people to post.

Ah, I understand that. That's how I've been all month. I hope to get out of it soon x.x But I dunno.

*will now quit talking in here since I am no longer relative*