Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Surreality's Role Play Carnival is coming!

100 posts in this topic

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 15th, 2 weeks before the event commences.

“This is the worst.â€

A man, dressed in a tweed jacket and grey slacks, stood in the middle of Surreality Grand Hotel’s Twilight Ballroom. One hand resting on his waist and the other covering his eyes as he slowly shook his head in frustration. “Seanzilla himself has paid for my flight in order to get me to organize and moderate for him and now I have to deal with you buffoons!?â€

A crew of a dozen overweight men, dressed in uniforms belonging to their company, darted across the room as they hauled several large round rosewood tables and fancy upholstered rosewood chairs. These tables and chairs were scattered across the room while the gentleman with a hint of a polish accent shouted directions at them as rudely as possible.

“Dr. Zielinski,†one of the overweight workers approached the overseer and pulled up his sagging pants to conceal his buttcrack, “where should we set up the stage?â€

Zielinski’s eyebrow twitched as he did all he could to contain his rage. “Well,†he sighed as he moved to the large open space void of any tables or chairs, “I am no expert on interior decoration (by choice, mind you), but I’d think that this large open space in the back of the room with clear sight over all of the tables would be an excellent location. Wouldn’t you?â€

The man shrugged.

“...It was a… You weren’t to… I was giving you… Oh nevermind! Just put the damn stage here.†Zielinski threw his hands into the air as he walked away growling, increasingly frustrated with the task he was given when all of  sudden he heard his ringtone. “Hello, Dr. Zielinski speaking.â€

The annoyance plastered across his face slowly contorted and changed into disgust as he carefully listened to the instructions he was giving. “Let me get this straight, Mr. Zilla. You flew me over to organize your event, moderate your event and now you want me to inform everyone that there will be teasers with regards to the activities you have planned for them during your RP Carnival every day for the next week?â€

The man on the phone answered Zielinski. “Wait!†Zielinski interrupted. “You’re telling me this is the first of the teasers? Mr. Zilla, I fear you may not be paying me enough.†Zielinski hung up and turned around, ready to berate the workers into working harder when he noticed that the stage had already been set up, along with the seven chairs, tables and microphones. The last piece of the puzzle was the lectern, that the workers were now carrying on to stage.

The moment they dropped it beside the table Zielinski’s eyes lit up. Maybe this might work out after all.

----

Check back tomorrow for the second teaser! And feel free to speculate on what we have in store for you~

1 person likes this

Your choice of ringtone here. I am dazzled. And here I thought I was the only person who listened to that "weird" song. *Salutes* You sir have gained my respect. 

????????

Are you calling the best theme song of 4th best girl of the second best season of the best anime ever weird?????????????

EDIT: Also! Feel free to speculate on what we might have in store for you!

????????

Are you calling the best theme song of 4th best girl of the second best season of the best anime ever weird?????????????

I think she did, Boss.

I use Quotes because I'm not the one who thinks it's weird. (has this set as my Sunday alarm) It's the other people.

EDIT: Also! Someone here is just a little bit hyped. #TooTurnt

Always relevant

In unrelated news, TELL ME MORE

1 person likes this

In unrelated news, TELL ME MORE

Gotta wait till tomorrow~

along with the seven chairs, tables and microphones.

So Sean made this post which includes Zielinski and Mr Zilla, so that is like 3 versions of Sean already. And we see there are 7 seats, and microphones.

The event is going to be 7 alter egos of Sean lecturing us in turn.

There must be a horror theme in place for this carnival.

5 people like this

I'm now imagining an "It's A Small World" Disneyland ride with all the kids replaced with creepy soulless clockwork Sanzis

Mr Zilla is just Seanzilla! So you only know 2 of my alter egos :D

(Sierra will also make an appearance of course~) 

TROLOLOL!!! But seven tables, could mean seven events to take place. hmmmm.....

We're obviously going to revive my karaoke game. Why else would we need a microphone?

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 16th, 2 weeks before the event commences.

Seanzilla was sitting at the beach, sipping his cocktail and bathing in the sunlight when all of a sudden thee familiar figures ran out in front of him. He grabbed the end piece of his aviator sunglasses and raised them in order to get a better look at them, lest his eyes deceive him, but much to his surprise it seems like he hadn’t gone insane. He saw a ghost girl called Becka and a Champion called Leon Browning run away from the demoness Seyerna Kaierstin.

Despite their best attempts, Seyerna had managed to catch Leon, prompting Seanzilla to stand up from his beach chair and put a stop to it before the situation turned into an unwanted X-Rating, but it seemed like it wasn’t necessary. Seyerna simply tapped Leon on the back, shouted “Tag! Your it!†and ran away from the slouching Leon. What.

An hour later, as he was walking down the boulevard, Seanzilla stumbled upon Storm Recair and Yuudai Shinozaki dressed in black suits and black ties running down the boulevard. Seanzilla was about to tell them that they looked very good, when he could barely hear Yuudai mention “It’s your fault that Karyu and Dayereth figured out that we are the mafia!†as the doppler effect distorted the sound. Those two were running too fast, didn’t they know how dangerous it was to use their powers like that?

Jonathan Reannis, a.k.a. Steel Knight a.k.a. Entry was sitting at a table with Amon Schaefer, Noah Winter, Iris and Aramachus as they all held a heated discussion without any clear topic. Seanzilla approached, eager to figure out what these people were so passionate about when he heard Noah say “Bitches ain’t shit but hoes and tricks!†All of a sudden the other people around the table started shouting “Taboo!â€

“Fuck!†Noah shouted. “My word was bitches, wasn’t it? Fuck!â€

What the hell was going on today?

3 people like this

Seanzilla was sitting at the beach, sipping his cocktail and bathing in the sunlight

My suspension of disbelief was shattered instantly.

3 people like this

Becka was successfully exorcised at the end! Now we'll have to un-complete my only Completed Roleplay, wtf.

This is the afterlife.

All these characters are dead, you just haven't realized that

I...That...Yes...That might have been Absolutely was the best thing I've read all week. I am very pleased with that. (horribly sad that none of my characters came into this, but I guess I've never really RPed with anyone on here before). Regardless, I'ma go back and like that right now.

... I... I can't.... Words....

Well he spelled "Kaierstin" wrong but I'm so dumb struck....

Very well, Master Sean....

The name was dumb anyway, not even gonna edit >(

Anyway you guys ready for another one?

Recair* darling.

But that was amazing! Especially the Taboo game :3 amazing job Seanzy!!

Problem is... I am now farther from being able to make anywhere near an accurate guess at what is in store.

BUT YES, NOW I'M HYPED!!!!(can't get over how great this was xDDDD don't judge me. Sleep deprived here.)

EDIT: yes! Next one please!