Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Surreality's Role Play Carnival is coming!

100 posts in this topic

Speaking of NITPICKING SANZI's REPRESENTATIONS, how could two bakas like Karyu and Dayereth ever have found out The Great Demon Lord Yuudai Shinozaki?

And for once, I'm not gonna complain about my own character, as Leon would totally lose a game of tag to a pretty girl.

Whatever. ALL ABOARD THE HYPETRAIN LADIES AND GENTLEMEN

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 17th, 14 days before the event commences.

“Hello everybody! Holly Hearts, intrepid reporter, is back with a special edition of the weekly scoop! I am here at the entrance to the Dawn Ballroom to report on a special event planned for us by the wonderful Seanzilla! In truth, I have no permission to enter this building as he would prefer to keep it a secret until the carnival actually starts, but I am so adorable and pink that I’ll just do what I want and expect everyone to accept it!â€

The little girl in a shocking pink dress and with red glasses curtsied  with a huge grin on her face. She held a microphone, which in her mind was used to broadcast her report to her viewers, but in reality there was no camera crew and she was talking to nothing but air. She carefully pushed open the closed doors to the Dawn Ballroom and entered, only to be mesmerized by the magnificence of the large room as well as the festive decorations.

“Oh, my!†She said into the microphone as she examined the wondrous chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. “This room has a pleasant rennaisance-style that would fit perfectly in Venice! Unlike the Twilight Ballroom, it seems like the Dawn Ballroom will be used for actual dancing! Or perhaps Seanzilla has something else for us planned? It is hard to imagine a big round cat planning all of this...â€

“Who are you talking to?â€

“Aaah!†She shouted, surprised by the voice that suddenly appeared behind her. She turned around and saw none other than TriOctium dressed as… “Octy,†she said, “why are you dressed as Sierra?â€

“S-Shut up!†He said, as his cheeks flushed. “I-It’s not like I like walking around in a skirt or anything! Anyway! You aren’t allowed to be in here Holly! Get out!â€

“But but but! Uguu~â€

3 people like this

I don't even want to know what I just read. It... just... words fail me. In... just... not... um... the... never mind.

In case anyone thinks this is in any way written by me, it is not. This is entirely Seanzi's own creation. :)

EDIT: Will not deny I gave him the idea though. ;D

The name was dumb anyway, not even gonna edit >(

For all of about 24 hours you had convinced me to be a little nicer and I was going to start spelling your name correctly, NEVERMIND NOW. >.>

Hehe. The hype on this is real. Just wait for the big day to come when we all realize that Seanzy was just playing us and all the hype was just for shits and giggles. XD

The events planned are real.

The crossdressing is not.

>: (

1 person likes this

The events planned are real.

The crossdressing is not.

>: (

I HAVE PHOTOS OF OCTY IN A YUKATA. HE CROSS-DRESSES.

He makes a very fine point. And I support him on this partly because I own one as well XD

Mmm, even I have become somewhat intrigued by all this now.

You guys are just flocking around to see Crossdressing Timey

If we stuff Sanzi in a dress I'm sure our site membership will triple

3 people like this

We should try it, just to find out x3

I'm down with that plan. I'll be sure to bring HD cameras to broadcast to everyone who cares and plenty who don't!

Mmm, even I have become somewhat intrigued by all this now.

Should've have been intrigued in the first place!

All the fujoshits will swarm this board.

We should try it, just to find out x3

No.

I'm down with that plan. I'll be sure to bring HD cameras to broadcast to everyone who cares and plenty who don't!

I will murder you and everyone you know.

1 person likes this

Such aggression...

also as I've said before: during this even we'll play each other and/or each other's characters.

I also want to see Sean in a dress.

I have no idea what else you guys are talking about.

1 person likes this

So, you are ignoring all my hard work.

What a supportive admin :(

1 person likes this