Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Surreality's Role Play Carnival is coming!

100 posts in this topic

More like a TRUSTING admin (who is not really an admin i just pay the bills).

I probably won't be participating, in all honesty. I don't think I've ever done much in the carnivals. I would just let everybody down. XD

I will bug you until you actually participate. >(

bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug bug 

You guys are just flocking around to see Crossdressing Timey

If we stuff Sanzi in a dress I'm sure our site membership will triple

... Does that mean I should start using Mistress Sean?

On that note, cross dressing Timeless was adorable. :D 

I would like to throw my hat in the ring and say I would seriously prefer to never see Sean in a dress. If at all possible I would like to live a long and happy life without ever seeing that. That's all I have to say.

YOU FIRST, WST.

Why is this woman so eager to see me in drag

She must be some kind of psycho fangirl who collects my toenail clippings

Yup. To shove into little rag dolls before I stab them with pins. :rolleyes:

Why is this woman so eager to see me in drag

Seems more like it'd be like your little sig you have going on with the female looking version. Pretty funny regardless. 

Yup. To shove into little rag dolls before I stab them with pins. :rolleyes:

I'm so touched that you're trying remote acupuncture on me~

I haven't met anyone so concerned for my health over the internet.

Don't listen to her she's mean~

I'm ready~

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 18th, 13 days before the event commences.

“If you are going to auctioneer, why do I have to deal with the ‘talent’? These people are annoying!†Sierra shouted into the telephone. “Yes, I heard the ‘you are a better judge of beauty’-excuse and flattery normally gets you everywhere, but I think you underestimate how annoying these people are! Let me stress that again, they are an-noy-ying! Wait! Don’t dare hang up on- Son of a bitch.â€

“Hey! Assisstant-person!â€

Sierra looked up from her phone in disgust, a woman with purple hair, inexplicable purple face paint, purple eyes and a grey dress… with a purple sign on it. Sierra would’ve commented on the gratuitous amount of purple if it weren’t for her own purple hair. “What?â€

“I want a coffee. Go get me a coffee. Go!â€

She clenched her fist, only barely keeping control of herself before uttering a dozen words, that she would not dare speak out loud, under her breath and moving towards the refreshment table. There she met a slim girl with bright red hair in a braid. “Can you believe that Shia Merdona. Who does she think she is? And what’s up with all that purple?â€

The other girl, who Sierra knew as Grainne Ciardha, remained quiet as she took as sip from her glass of water. “You might fetch a nice price,†Sierra said, as she filled her place with several expensive delicacies that she would never be able to afford normally. “Unlike that annoyingly bossy Shia! Also, I’ve heard that there are plenty of people in Surreality who quite like redheads.â€

“Who’s that,†Grainne said, ignoring everything Sierra was talking about up to this point. Sierra lifted her gaze off the table with refreshment to see who Grainne was talking about, but the figure was dressed in a ragged burlap cloak, concealing its identity.

“I have no- Ugh. Hold this,†she shoved the plate and cup of coffee into Grainne’s hands. “I swear I am going to demand a raise next time I see Seanzilla. I don’t get paid enough for this shit.â€

Trololol. You'll never get that raise! Seanzilla is a cheap skate! *gives thumbs up to Seanzy regardless.

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 20th, 11 days before the event commences.

I don’t know why, but the crazy lady with purple hair and a Japanese High School’s girl’s uniform has been chasing me for two days. I have been running for her across the boulevard, the beach, the hotel, the skyscrapers, the university, but no matter how much I tried it was impossible to get away from her and her incessant shouting. Despite her beautiful appearance she was severely lacking in ladylike behaviour and had the vocabulary of a sailor!

During our endless races I happened to stumble upon a group of oddballs sitting at an elongated table. Bear with me! I’ll tell you about the running later, dear diary, for now it is important that you know what these odd people were discussing.

One of them, who seemed to be moderating the discussion, asked: “What kind of music would you play as your soundtrack if there was a montage on how you are shopping for underwear?†I don’t believe I have ever heard such an inane question! Disregarding the fact that shopping for underwear is hardly an activity worthy of a soundtrack, anyone who would mention anything not composed by Hans Zimmer is obviously in the wrong!

What followed was even stranger. “What position would you play if you were part of a Lacrosse team?†I read about lacrosse once. I am not much of a sports person, but even among other barbaric activities lacrosse stands out as senseless and tedious! Surely there must be other like-minded people who would rather lead a sedentary lifestyle revolving around books and cookies. I have even heard that boys tend to like it when girls have a bit of meat!

N-N-Not that I care about boys! You are all I need, dear diary. You and my books.

Speaking of, the next question was: “What is your favourite magical realism book?†That was a discussion I would gladly participate in. I was eager to mention my undying love for the books by Paulo Coelho or Gabriel Garçia Marquez or even Franz Kafka or Hubert Lampo… but sadly my pleasure was cut short when the barbaric lady started running after me again, complaining that she had to demand more money from this ‘Shawnzealla’-person. I should most likely find this person in order for her to finally leave me alone...

There is A.) a new character by Seanzy or B.) just another persona. I'm going with A and saying that there is going to be an interesting roleplay for everyone to join. 

wtf why is this up already

ugh it's too early

she's ruining itttttttt

This mysterious guest joined us at exactly 12 midnight yesterday! (On my time zone at least, which leads me to believe that's totally HH wearing a cheap Halloween costume...)

Clearly, it must be some kind of occult Demon. Maybe a new mascot... Or a new mascot who is an occult Demon.

Wait i'm innocent. Stop pointing fingers at me. I don't even think i was online at 12 midnight.

Obviously you won't be online... If you were registered as someone completely different!

You merely dig yourself deeper!