Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Seanzilla

Surreality's Role Play Carnival is coming!

100 posts in this topic

Good point.

You can't possibly be a Magical Realism fan.

It really isn't her style, which, by the way, I really enjoy our Outcast RP. I like your style gurl. (^.^)b

1 person likes this

*Formal bow* Well of course.

Mystery solved. I'm done following this thread now.

1 person likes this

(I lied)

1 person likes this

Genius

Such intellect

Many MENSA

Wow

1 person likes this

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 21th, 10 days before the event commences.

"Yesterday it suddenly started raining puppies of various breeds, but specially corgis. Lots of corgis!" Seanzilla was spinning around in his chair as he addressed a group of people sitting at school desks woth sheets of paper in front of ghem. "And those were mine and you guys got to keep all the other ones. Go write down how you dealt with that."

"But that didn't actually happen. There are-"

"Shut your face and keep writing!" Seanzilla shouted as he inspected the man's nametag. "What kind of a name is Altruis Black anyway? You are Shadow's character, right? Follow Hideaki Tomoko's example and just sit still and monomagic something onto the paper!"

Altruis something about monomagicing a moderator who wasn't such a dick, but Seanzilla ignored him as he kept spinning in circles like a child and stared into the blue sky hoping it'd remedy his tedium. He did not know who decided that this event would take place outside, but at least it saved him from being in a stuffy classroom.

"It is truly outrageous that we must write about such insane scenarios that could not possibly be true! You wish for us to lie for your amusement!?"

Another strange name. Ma Yan. How annoying. Seanzilla really wasn't in the mood to deal with any of this, but he had promised to do as such for some reason. Probably so that he didn't have to actually organize anything. "Listen, Ma. Or Yan, whatever your first name is. We need to do this test run or else I don't know how it'll turn out during the festival. I picked you three because no one knows who you are so I might as well give you some promotion. Believe me, I would've preferred a busty bespectacled redhead."

“U-U-Uhmmm..†Seanzilla heard a voice come from behind him. “E-Excuse me…†It was a very soft, female voice and Seanzilla realized that the person it belonged to had to be a demure girl, hopefully she was cute! “A-Are you S-Seanzilla?†Seanzilla turned around to face her and his jaw dropped. He needed a minute to compose himself.

“You’re early.â€

Ma Yan's name is Ma Yan, the Honourable Flaming Warlord To-Be! He is but a soldier now, but in the future you will hear tales of his glory in war!

Surreality Role Play Carnival

June 22th, 9 days before the event commences.

Seanzilla really didn’t want to deal with teenagers. He had a pretty flower waiting for him and he would much rather take care of that, but duty called. “Next!†He spoke into the microphone placed on his desk in the Surreal Auditorium and a few seconds later a boy appeared on stage. “Name, age and what are you going to show me.â€

“Maximillion Valentino III, 18, I’m going to paint a picture.â€

“No, you’re not. Get out. Next!†The boy hung his head dejectedly and walked backstage with his easel and chair and a girl appeared on stage. “You know the drill.â€

“Hannah Horatia Hillary Hamilton,18, I will-â€

“You will get off stage. Next.†The girl was shocked, but knew that standing around would achieve nothing. She disappeared when a new boy took stage. “Okay, I know everyone back there can hear me. I’m not going to ask for details anymore. Just tell me. Actually, I don’t even care about your age.â€

“Weston Wolfenstein Finagle. I will demonstrate my knowledge!â€

“...Next.â€

“Samantha Mantaray, I will do some parkour!â€

“How about you parkour off my stage?â€

Much to Seanzilla’s surprise, the girl stood on the edge of the stage, with her back to him, and performed a backflip and simultaneously flipped him off. He liked her.

“Inigo Harts. I am great at living fast and dying young.â€

“Then go find yourself a car. Next.â€

“Emma Boyd! I am going to perform my favourite song by Metric!â€

“We are in the U.S. We don’t care about the metric system. Get the hell of my stage and out of my country!â€

“Tachimitsu Okinawa and I am going to build a robot!â€

“Build one backstage and let him carry you home. Next!â€

“Kiara Nagoshi. I can shoot an arrow of your head.â€

“OH HELL NO YOU CAN’T! NEXT!â€

“Allie Sanchez-Wu. I’m not sure what I am doing here.â€

“I am. I am sure that you are leaving. Next!â€

“Kiora Starr and I am a pole dancer.â€

“How old are you?â€

“18.â€

“Meet me backstage in an hour. Next!â€

“Franz Liebe-.â€

“Next!â€

“Uhh,†Sierra tapped Seanzilla on his shoulder. “That was all of them.â€

“Excellent! See you all tomorrow for the last teaser.â€

Not like everyone didn't already know this, but just prove that he really does hate everyone. However! In a very witty way ^.^

Don't worry he doesn't hate you Shadow

He just doesn't acknowledge that you exist

1 person likes this

Well, I am Shadow after all. I would be doing a terrible job at the whole phantom-like existence if her did acknowledge me. =P

Since you guys have been such a wonderful audience, I'll have a surprise for you when I wake up~