Pain

I wanna role plaaaaay

15 posts in this topic

Except, I have no idea what.

And, often, I'm not the most reliable partner.

>.>

Not really selling myself well, am I?

Anyway, I'm sure I COULD be reliable, if I got something I could really sink my teeth into {shut up, Ero!}

Seeing as I have no idea what I'd like to write, I'll at least give you SOMETHING, and list some randoms/genres/general ideas I like. This is helpful, yes?

Yes.

- Harry Potter

- Lord of the Rings

- A Song of Ice and Fire

- X-Men

- Fantasy

- Medieval

- Hunger Games

- Vampires

- True Blood

- Supernatural stuffs

That's all I can really think of. You don't have to limit yourself to that list. It's just stuff I know I like. So throw stuff at me if you want.

:D

Also, I only play females, because I am awful at playing males. I don't like romance to be the core of a story, but it usually comes in somewhere.

Annnnyway, I think I've successfully scared everyone away, and if I get any response to this, I'll be surprised.

xD

I wouldn't mind doing something deeply fantasy politics related, but that'd be hard to RP I think...

Besides, we'd have to take it way slow I think... since Call of Kings, DnD and real life (not necessary in that order) would be a priority before this one.

Okay, guys, I find it hard committing to ONE role play sometimes, let alone four, so this'll have to be a group role play, or people will have to wait/go away.

:P

Hunger Games could be cool. How could it be made ours though? As in, not just reliving the books?

Watched Underworld again last night. Kinda made me want to do something with vamps/weres, whatever. Maybe.

You could theme it kinda like sorcerers (since you don't like sci-fi much it seems) Or maybe, rather than having everyone against each other, you could do it where it's SUPPOSED to be everyone against each other, but maybe some team up to fight against oppression man! and then someone can play the Big-Bad.

It's cool, I just came to remark on how much you want me. *winkwinknudgenudge* However, if they all fall through do come message me, my sweetness. ;P

What is sorcerers? Or do you just mean wizards/magical beings?

And no, I'm not really interested in sci-fi at all. The closest I get is Red Dwarf lol

It's an RP that happened on here a while back, but that was the basic theme. mages fighting for the title of lord.

Ummm...me obviously? Obviously me. XD

I DONT RECALL GIVING PERMISSION!!???!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Pain, Sorcerers was my fantastic RP about 13 Sorcerers duking it out for the Sorcerer Boss position.

Cause a battle royale to the top was never done before in any art form. Clearly it was the father of its genre.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead