Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ack!

Weird Habits

39 posts in this topic

I hate baths and washing any part of my body. I will openly resist attempts at getting me to wash, and try not to take more than 1 bath per day. XD Alisyn knows that too I believe.

However if I feel terribly stinky I'll of course take a second shower. But that's only for very special reasons.

When I get an iced drink, I eat the ice once I'm done with the drink. I paid for it after all.

I never cut my nails, I just sort of pick at them and peel them off.

I cannot sit quietly. At all. Either I start talking, start fidgeting or wriggling my toes or something... Or just outright fall asleep.

Volume on the radio/TV/CD player has to be an even number. Glad to see so many other people are like this.

I randomly pull my toe nails off. Not just the top, but the whole thing. So it bleeds like fuck, gets sore and I have to wait for it to grow back. However, I never, ever pull off the nail on my big toe. Just the others {particularly my little one. That one doesn't even hurt anymore when I do it}

I like coasters to be parallel to the edge of the table they're on, and a little distance from the edge too. 

In restaurants, I always like my back to be facing a wall, so no one can walk behind me. If there is no wall nearby, I like to sit on the side in which I can see more of the restaurant. I'm paranoid, and I like to see what people are doing. Or rather, what they're not doing to me. Which is always nothing.

My bookmark has to be put inside my book correctly, so the right amount is poking out of the top. Never too much, or too little. 

That's all I can think of for now, but I'm certain there's more.

Volume on the radio/TV/CD player has to be an even number. Glad to see so many other people are like this.I randomly pull my toe nails off. Not just the top, but the whole thing. So it bleeds like fuck, gets sore and I have to wait for it to grow back. However, I never, ever pull off the nail on my big toe. Just the others {particularly my little one. That one doesn't even hurt anymore when I do it}

Oh god I did this yesterday too

Eeek, the toenail peeling had me curling my toes. Haha. But on that same sort of bodily front--I pick anything and everything on my body. Zits, scabs, hair, etc. I used to be really bad with my zits, and still am, but am getting a bit better. Now I obsessively pluck hairs on my face, because as I keep getting older, I keep getting man hairs. >(

I need to shower every day, because I'm just a very oily person. :( My skin is oily and my hair is oily, so I just turn into a greasy, stinky mess after about 20 hours. But I rarely take showers twice in a day. The idea of taking one a half hour after the last one sounds like so much time!

I think it was on purpose

A lifetime of bad decisions led up to that moment

Eeek, the toenail peeling had me curling my toes. Haha. But on that same sort of bodily front--I pick anything and everything on my body. Zits, scabs, hair, etc. I used to be really bad with my zits, and still am, but am getting a bit better. Now I obsessively pluck hairs on my face, because as I keep getting older, I keep getting man hairs. >(

I'm terrible with this, I will make myself bleed picking at pores. I actively hunt for zits on myself.

Also I'm with HH I hate showering mostly because if my hair gets wet I have to fix it again and that is more work than I care to do on a daily basis.

I generally have long finger nails and so inevitably they break or tear. I cannot handle rough edges on my nails at all they must immediately be clipped or filed. If one of the the center finger nails (index, middle, ring) breaks I must then clip all of the nails but if it is the thumb or pinky I "generally" don't care as much.

Ughghghhfh face hair I hate them so much. I pluck them all the time and a couple of days later (usually when I don't have anything to pluck them with) I can feel them coming back. It bugs me so much.

I've noticed that I can't sit still for more than a millisecond if I'm not spinning something in my fingers (e.g. Pen, pencil, drum stick, hockey stick, other such items.)

Spinning a hockey stick on your finger? O:

More through my fingers then on a single finger.