Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

I have to do some kind of research for college the coming few weeks, but my team mates don't like challenges and only want to do boring and safe stuff.

Also, one member (of three in total) of the team will probably drop out... yay more work. The first of eight weeks is over and we have fuck all....

God I can't wait to do the project I wanna do as an intern. My rules, my research, my results, my happiness.

Tl;dr: I hate people

I have to do some kind of research for college the coming few weeks, but my team mates don't like challenges and only want to do boring and safe stuff.

Also, one member (of three in total) of the team will probably drop out... yay more work. The first of eight weeks is over and we have fuck all....

God I can't wait to do the project I wanna do as an intern. My rules, my research, my results, my happiness.

Tl;dr: I hate people

I feel ya bro. I have this issue inevitably every year when a grouo project arises. It frustrates me because my lecturers answer to lazy team members is to boot them from your team and they wont get a mark. They will also grade the project with this loss in mind. On the surface that seems fair but it so isnt. Our work suffers from a man down. Is it so wrong that I want to do a good job and noy just a passable one.

Im mad just thinking about that!

Yeah, I know you have to work together with other people in the real world and what not, but at least those people LISTEN to me...

It's been so many times where I'm like 'we have to take path X' only to hear 'No man, that's way too difficult, we should take path Y!' after which I can't convince them anymore, and they won't even listen.

And then 5 weeks later they finally realize that we indeed should have taken path X...

Fucking annoying.

I'm in the E.R. despite being fine. Even in a "just in case" scenario I'd rather not wait three hours in the damn waiting room just to be told "o yea ur gud".

And you're in America, so it's gonna cost you a butt ton, probably?

Oh, right, military. So she's gonna get a Purple Heart, right? 

I hope that whole scenario works out in the best way possible for you! I dont understand american health service or military so I dont really know whats going on but I hope you are alive and not broken and stuff!

And you're in America, so it's gonna cost you a butt ton, probably?

Not this trip since it was technically on military orders, but my E.R. trip before this basically cost me around $6K.

And the most annoying part is that they couldn't just put it all on one bill. They sent me one, I said okay set me up for a payment, then another one came, then another one came that was even more, then a fucking 'nother one came...

Texting in a nutshell;

My mother: hey are you working

Me: tuesday to saturday 12 to 8, like I've said before

My mother: today is thursday

Me: it sure is

My mother: so are u working at the moment

Me: ...

Thankfully I have a job that lets me answer texts and post on forums during work hours about silly poop makin' me mad, but still.

I'm ashamed to admit how bad my ADD is. I kinda wish I didn't have a desk job sometimes. I swear I was more productive when I worked retail. :/

I'm ashamed to admit how bad my ADD is. I kinda wish I didn't have a desk job sometimes. I swear I was more productive when I worked retail. :/

I do work retail and with the wonders of modern technology I can procrastinate from a cash desk! Mind you an unproductive day for my employer is a highly productive day for Surreality's twitter feed. 

I feel like the only person in my 20s who doesn't obsessively text at work. It's kind of sad how people are so reliant on it. Even during our busy rushes. Just wait a fucking hour until your break, people are waiting at your register. Shit.

Anyway, I'm grumpy because it's hot. =__=" I'm such a bitch when it comes to heat. I can't deal with it at all.

I just bought these strings two goddamn months ago why are they already breaking harghargahgrgagar

My job, after I told them specifically NOT to schedule me for double shifts ever again, assigns them anyway for 2 days straight.

So ticked off that a single mistake, which was a matter of either A or B being correct, cost me 60% of the total marks in an assessment and caused me to fail. What use is an assessment as a measure of competency when you can show complete competence and understanding, but have one error cause you to be classified as failing, as if you're clueless about the concept.

Dude that sounds really unfair. Ive never experienced a test that harsh. How can one 50/50 question stand to hold that much weight on an examination. Can you appeal it?

Also today I feel really rough, completely self inflicted. and I have to go to work. Booo

We spent all of last week trying to figure out a research question, all were shot down by the teacher... now we finally have chosen an interesting research subject...

WHICH I ALREADY SAID WE SHOULD DO LAST WEDNESDAY!

Gah...

We are one man down, start way too late and now the other guy spent talking and whatever to some friends and shit... (ok, I'm typing this but whatever...)

I do NOT want to fail this....

You're important to me, Kou ♥ [hug] 

Yet again - for the second time this year - I have to frantically pack my shit, leave home, and find somewhere to live. I thought we might at least be able to stay until the end of the month but it's looking more like the end of the week, tops. I might have to couch-surf for a minute until we find a place. This is stressful. 

Yet again - for the second time this year - I have to frantically pack my shit, leave home, and find somewhere to live. I thought we might at least be able to stay until the end of the month but it's looking more like the end of the week, tops. I might have to couch-surf for a minute until we find a place. This is stressful. 

T u T â™¥

That's annoying though. It's really rough to keep moving around, especially when you're younger. How are you supposed to make anything positive happen in your life if you can't even put down roots? :\

You're more than welcome on my sofa. its in scotland which makes the offer a lot less helpful. Still if you're ever in scotland and need to sleep on a a sofa...

1 person likes this

My brand new car is just over six months old, and its already had a flat tire, something fallen on it and dented the hood, and today some miniscule stone hit the windscreen and cracked it. Never had any damages to old cars, but my now I've got a shiny new one it's being absolutely assaulted.

Just realised I left my headphones at home and im not back until tomorrow afternoon. I dont think I can go that long with no music. Seriously tempted to be one of those asshats that blares their music to the whole train on their phone!

Just realised I left my headphones at home and im not back until tomorrow afternoon. I dont think I can go that long with no music. Seriously tempted to be one of those asshats that blares their music to the whole train on their phone!

Get a quick cheap pair from a local store somewhere?