Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

Get a quick cheap pair from a local store somewhere?

Thats exactly what I did =p

I thought buying this thing I need for work would cost me twenty, maybe thirty bucks, and then it cost eighty goddamn dollars.

I'm really worried about my mom. There's no definitive answer if shes got cancer or melanoma or what, but being in this limbo sucks for everyone... But especially her. I don't know what kind of news to expect, I'm praying for good news but I feel like I'm doing that against all odds. 

Everything will be okay. :( We need to hang out soon. Like sooner than Deerfield. I'll give you all the hugs. <3

ugh this project i'm working on at work is so insufferably boring...

What's boring is being on call where you'd like to go out and do something but they could call me even as late as 1 to work so I just spend the majority of the day in my room anyways. Another words, not the ideal day off.

My (main) computer just crashed, and I do not want to be fixing that shit now and I do not want to have to reinstall

Humanity makes me down, whenever someone is down I try to comfort them and usually succeed but whenever I am down, no one comes to my aid, what are friends for if you are the only one doing half the job...

Humanity makes me down, whenever someone is down I try to comfort them and usually succeed but whenever I am down, no one comes to my aid, what are friends for if you are the only one doing half the job...

I know how that feels. Luckily it hasn't happened in a while, but you never forget it. Sorry about that. :c

Thanks...I appreciate that and I hope it never happens to you guys...if you ever need my aid pm me and we can cheer you up or we can be down together : )

Sitting in a lecture at stupid o clock in the morning watching an absurd video that my lecturer seems to think is fantastic. Im not sure what a short film about renaissance era men chasing sheep around the grounds of an old manor has ANYTHING to do with creative computing whatsoever. All that is exceptionally clear is my lecturer is a bit mental.

I know I'm not very well known to a lot of users, but I'm only an inbox away if anyone needs to chat <3

I'm frowning about hearing the news today. Some poor guy in London got one of the first copies of Gran Theft Auto 5 and then got attacked by someone on his way home, who hit him with a brick and stole his game. Wtf is wrong with people? I know people are super excited about this game, and that's cool, but that's just crazy.

Fucking Pokemon drama. Can't believe these guys are getting off the hook for stealing something when one of them was involved in a situation that got two other players banned. How are they getting away with stealing a fucking computer? Especially when they've been involved in shady shit in the past six months? Ugh.

I feel like this is the only place I can actually rant about this too. :<

Ditto that. 

I also feel intensely lonely. :(

Hope it passes for you. â™¥ I'm still kind of getting over it, in that limbo period where I'm okay until it just comes crashing back in at the slightest trigger. :\ Today is not one of the better days, but good food helps. X3

Hope it passes for you. â™¥ I'm still kind of getting over it, in that limbo period where I'm okay until it just comes crashing back in at the slightest trigger. :\ Today is not one of the better days, but good food helps. X3

Aw, same to you <3

It's funny (but not in a ha ha kind of way), I go through cycles of being totally fine one day to being completely miserable the next. Being unemployed, having little human contact, and just dealing with crap makes it hard to break the cycle. 

Anyway, hope you had something good and comforting to eat! :)

Aw, same to you <3

It's funny (but not in a ha ha kind of way), I go through cycles of being totally fine one day to being completely miserable the next. Being unemployed, having little human contact, and just dealing with crap makes it hard to break the cycle. 

Anyway, hope you had something good and comforting to eat! :)

I actually do too. But I have anxiety and occasional depression so that's not surprising. Haha. I can't tell if I'd be more miserable employed or unemployed. They're both pretty bad.... Hahaha.

I know what you mean, but feeling useless/worthless/not having any $/being totally dependent on someone makes the whole depression thing so much worse. Atleast for me it does. :\

Yeah, I get you. I'm in the same boat, even employed. It's impossible to live on shit wages in metropolitan Southern California.