Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

I don't think you're getting them back, Pain. I can't see Sean chopping off his hands. :p

No, he'll just come back and walk around with pain, his hands constantly supporting her.

Being a hand-bra doesn't seem that bad of a career choice.

It has it's pros. And it's cons.

Mostly pros though.

I reckon a hand bra would be really comfortable actually

1 person likes this

Shoooeeesss. I want so many shooooeeeeessssss. (my complaint is I don't have enough money to buy all the shoes I want)

1 person likes this

I want shoes too. But I don't know where to find some nice, boosty platform shoes. :c

I have a love-hate relationship with shoes, well most of the hate is for my feet since they're so fucked up - flat feet, bunions, super weak ankles (I'm always spraining them, you can hear me coming down stairs from them cracking with each step). The bone I broke and the screw in it now guarantee I will never be wearing super high heels ever again. Because of my flat feet I require arch support, contoured soles preferred. My bunions mean I can't wear most flats because they cut into the top of my foot. I just... I love shoes... They're so cute, but the ones that fit my needs are usually ugly and expensive.

I've been wearing the same pair of shoes for about 2-3 years because they're the most comfortable of all my shoes, even when the sole of it is falling apart.

I hear yeah it sucks. I can't wear heels that don't have ankle straps because one of my heels disappears and the other foot had surgery done on it so it a good half size to whole size larger. Just ugh

Last night I was browsing a classifieds site, the bird ads, WHY? I DONT KNOW. I've decided that my next bird will be a cockatiel. Because oouuu so cuuute. I saw this little boy:

nBWswhz.jpg

And I immediately wanted him. Mine mine mine. 

But I can't. :( I just can't right now.. :( sigh

sigh

3 people like this

Last night I was browsing a classifieds site, the bird ads, WHY? I DONT KNOW. I've decided that my next bird will be a cockatiel. Because oouuu so cuuute. I saw this little boy:

nBWswhz.jpg

And I immediately wanted him. Mine mine mine. 

But I can't. :( I just can't right now.. :( sigh

sigh

Ohh, so gorgeous. I love pied colorations. I had a pied and white-faced pearl couple when I was younger. The two I have now are just boring grey. Haha.

I just wish I could figure out how to curb the noise they're making now. Pooka is awful. -_-

1 person likes this

You well know I freak out around birds. With their little... taloned dino feet... ripping into my flesh....

But I like them... from a distance. Exception: the peacocks at work. For some reason I'm completely okay with them. I hang out with them after my shifts. Why a giant, loud-screaming turkey beast is all right but a tiny pet bird isn't, idk.

2 people like this

If you get another bird I don't think we'll ever understand you during Skype calls ever again.

1 person likes this

I'm not sure whether or not to put this in the frown thread or the celebration thread, but I'm bringin' that baby up there ^ home this weekend. 

:X sorry bri. (but no, we're pretty sure the noise will all be contained to the one room and it won't be too bad i promise <3)

1 person likes this

Well, it's pretty funny when you're kissykissy to your birds and then suddenly "muah muah mu-- NO! NO, BAD BIRD."

WELL MAYBE THEY SHOULDN'T BE BAD WHEN I JUST WANT TO LOVE THEM

WHERE IS AMANDA, SHE KNOWS THE STRUGGLE!

I'm not sure if she's talking to me or not cause I'm not sure if Ack has birds.

But in Lindsay's defense: IF THEY WOULD JUST SHUT THE HELL UP WHILE I'M LOVING ON THEM!!

yes, I understand and I occasionally childishly mimic their sqwuaking in a desperate attempt to express to them how annying they can be - they generally squwak more and louder...

OMGGGGGG I FORGOT YOU HAD CONURES!!! I just remembered right now! 

Both of my Amanda friends have birdies toooo~ we should start a bird club. Ack! has two cockatiels, Pooka and Zazu. I have Bailey and Boco, two lovebirds and sooooon I will have that little baby cockatiel~ You have two conures right? I remember talking to you about this.

I can't believe i forgot! 

Also birds need to just relax and let me love them jeez.

Nixie is such a cute name. My boyfriend and I are at a loss for names. He really likes Zell, which is a Final Fantasy dude with a cockatiel-like crest. I like Rocco, Aries and Pekoe. We kiiinda agree on Aries, but ah. I don't know yet! I'll have to see him in person probably. :) 

As long as you're not naming them stupid things like Taco, Ladybug, Sweetpea, or dozens of other SERIOUSLY STUPID NAMES! 

1 person likes this

Obviously Aries is the superior option. 

Obviously.

(Airy airy Aries~)