Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

I have a cold again, after i had one last month. This time it was so bad i went to see a doctor for it. And now i'm just weary.

today has been a rocky, rather ugly day after what was a really kawaii AF day

(but only because of my own stupidity; kinda wanna hit myself in the face with a bat)

I am just glad all that is over with so this is like half-bad half-good I guess??? yeah;;

I'm at a stage where I haven't been active on Surreality, so I feel all ashamed and guilty, and that makes me come on Surreality even less so I don't need to face my shame and guilt.

It's a vicious cycle!

I'm at the stage where I check Surreality, realize nothing's happening, and steadily lose interest in checking more regularly. And I'm probably adding to the problem too because of that.

This is all your fault of course.

1 person likes this

I'm at the stage where I check Surreality, realize nothing's happening, and steadily lose interest in checking more regularly. And I'm probably adding to the problem too because of that.

This is all your fault of course.

What you need is an active RP.

Experiencing the same thing as Wst and HH, though I attribute it to a new job I've started, which has kept me ridiculously busy.

I can't seem to sleep at night. It's starting to get really inconvenient. I wake up in the afternoon feeling like shit about myself because, well, it's the afternoon, then it basically takes the rest of the day for me to even wake up fully, and by nightfall it's like I'm ready to actually start my day. Such bull. S: It's been going on for so long now that it's ridiculously difficult to change my schedule. Even if I get next to no sleep and stay up all day, I somehow get a second wind and manage to stay up to the wee hours of the morning again. 

In the same breath, though, I'm pretty sure it's because I don't have enough going on in my days. Times like these make me miss being in school. I need a schedule. Or... a life. Hahaha. OTL 

1 person likes this

I finally got my applications in, but now it's the agonizing waiting game to see if I hear anything back... From a company that is known for taking longer than usual on things. T__T

I finally got my applications in, but now it's the agonizing waiting game to see if I hear anything back... From a company that is known for taking longer than usual on things. T__T

I'm hoping for the best Amanda. Stay strong!

1 person likes this

Im pretty upset that my first RP here was finished in a mediocre manner. My long time RP partner Yajuu was great,however I didn't have the time to commit or the resources to do so where I'm at now. It wasn't supposed to be that way unfortunately. There was just ao much more I wanted to do with my characters.

Oh well, it just means that when I get back Ill have to start a great amazing RP!

Sunday I was in a car accident, wasn't too bad, lady side swiped me. She wanted to avoid getting the insurance involved and pay for it out of pocket. Okay, I get a quote, it's $3000!!!!!! The damage wasn't even that bad. Knowing my car would be totaled with such damages and being the good doobie I am, I do some research on my car and get an estimated value of about $1300, so that's what I ask the lady for, it'll give me a cushion to getting a new car. In the meantime my boyfriend and father did some repairs on my car to make it drivable. Nothing too pricy, I spent a total of $28 to get a 'new' side mirror from a car grave. By fluke my father noticed my tires were BAD, like there was a foot long crack around one, so I replace the front two tires with some cheapos. I go to get an alignment, cause first I needed one and second accidents tend to throw that nonsense off. Well in the process some piece is broken, it's a rusted up little thing that just crumbles when they guy tried to do the alignment. Can't do the alignment and now I can't drive the car at all with that piece broken, it's something to do with suspension. No one can figure out what exactly the part is, the people at the auto shop did some searching around but they weren't sure, I asked a friend at another auto store but she couldn't figure it out, I did my own research and still no luck. Anyway, that aside, I get a call from the woman who hit me insurance company - guess she didn't want to pay me after all - and this just creates a serious, fucking headache. I did all those repairs and now the insurance is involved so I'm sure to lose it. Sure I can dispute it if they total my car, but with this new part broken it's almost not worth it. It doesn't matter, I'm at my stress limit, I hate talking to people on the phone and I had a near panic attack when one of the insurance lady's used the word 'investigation' I thought I was just going to quit at life right there. 

My car is due to be picked up today. I just want it gone, I want my check and I want to never talk to that cunt hole again. My boyfriend took out my speakers - they were nice - and put the old blown ones back in. He doesn't know how to get the head unit out though and apparently I'd need something to get the old head unit back in. I'm pretty pissed about losing that. 

The icing on the cake? About Friday of last week I started having pain around my wisdom tooth on the bottom right of my mouth. I ignored it, because I'd had similar aches before, it usually went away in a day, this did not. Come Tuesday morning I'm in terrible pain from this, so I call my dentist - in the chaos of all this bs. Thursday morning my dentist pulled out the tooth - no worries, that's not what bothers me, shit I told him to pull the other - and he had trouble gripping the tooth. I swear he pushed my other teeth forward, and now they're all in pain. My other extractions were nothing, no pain, no discomfort, but this one? Auuuggghhh, my face hurts. I wanna go cry in a hole and skip the next week of my life. I'm so done. 

Sunday I was in a car accident, wasn't too bad, lady side swiped me. She wanted to avoid getting the insurance involved and pay for it out of pocket. Okay, I get a quote, it's $3000!!!!!! The damage wasn't even that bad. Knowing my car would be totaled with such damages and being the good doobie I am, I do some research on my car and get an estimated value of about $1300, so that's what I ask the lady for, it'll give me a cushion to getting a new car. In the meantime my boyfriend and father did some repairs on my car to make it drivable. Nothing too pricy, I spent a total of $28 to get a 'new' side mirror from a car grave. By fluke my father noticed my tires were BAD, like there was a foot long crack around one, so I replace the front two tires with some cheapos. I go to get an alignment, cause first I needed one and second accidents tend to throw that nonsense off. Well in the process some piece is broken, it's a rusted up little thing that just crumbles when they guy tried to do the alignment. Can't do the alignment and now I can't drive the car at all with that piece broken, it's something to do with suspension. No one can figure out what exactly the part is, the people at the auto shop did some searching around but they weren't sure, I asked a friend at another auto store but she couldn't figure it out, I did my own research and still no luck. Anyway, that aside, I get a call from the woman who hit me insurance company - guess she didn't want to pay me after all - and this just creates a serious, fucking headache. I did all those repairs and now the insurance is involved so I'm sure to lose it. Sure I can dispute it if they total my car, but with this new part broken it's almost not worth it. It doesn't matter, I'm at my stress limit, I hate talking to people on the phone and I had a near panic attack when one of the insurance lady's used the word 'investigation' I thought I was just going to quit at life right there. 

My car is due to be picked up today. I just want it gone, I want my check and I want to never talk to that cunt hole again. My boyfriend took out my speakers - they were nice - and put the old blown ones back in. He doesn't know how to get the head unit out though and apparently I'd need something to get the old head unit back in. I'm pretty pissed about losing that. 

The icing on the cake? About Friday of last week I started having pain around my wisdom tooth on the bottom right of my mouth. I ignored it, because I'd had similar aches before, it usually went away in a day, this did not. Come Tuesday morning I'm in terrible pain from this, so I call my dentist - in the chaos of all this bs. Thursday morning my dentist pulled out the tooth - no worries, that's not what bothers me, shit I told him to pull the other - and he had trouble gripping the tooth. I swear he pushed my other teeth forward, and now they're all in pain. My other extractions were nothing, no pain, no discomfort, but this one? Auuuggghhh, my face hurts. I wanna go cry in a hole and skip the next week of my life. I'm so done.

*Hug*

1 person likes this

*Hug*

I'm doing mostly better now, except it's been a week since they towed my car and they still don't have their own estimate (because apparently the one I faxed to them wasn't good enough). I called them Wednesday and was pretty much told that the car place they go through is really busy. I'm currently carless. My mother says I should call back and demand a rental but as I've previously mentioned I HATE talking to people over the phone. If they'd just give me the definite answer of it's totaled I'd go buy another car, it's not a big deal to me(Well, it is a big deal, but the stress of this situation has far outweighed my frugality), I have the money to go get another. It's just the fact that this is STILL going on. It's been two weeks since the accident. 

*Squeeze*

So irritated that somebody is coming to inspect our apartment AGAIN. It hasn't even been a month. I don't fucking have time to keep the place as clean as I'd like, and I CERTAINLY don't have the time to clean before Monday. I'm busy with class tonight, and I'm judging events all weekend. I have tomorrow night and that's it. I'm so furious, and I don't know why. Oh, wait, it's probably because I'm already stressed out up to my eyeballs. I totally need to worry about people taking pictures of my shit to make it even better.

HAELLO MYGRAINE

I had more trouble trying to read this than I ever care to admit to. I really wanted it to be "my granny."

So corner of my room is still black. Called apartment two weeks ago to show and figure out wth it was. Yay mold...get told they will clean and fix it up and make sure it's taken care of. It's not...I want to be surprised but really I expected it. And it's their damn fault the mold was there in the first place. Ugh

That reminds me of when the tenants who used to live above us somehow flooded their toilet to the point that it leaked down OUR walls. And around that same time oir carpets were flooded because apparently our neighbors next to us forgot to turn off the water for their washing machine when they moved out.

Had that happen before. The ppl above managed to flood their washing machine. We noticed and called the office a full 20 minutes before they called asking for help. The water was actually dripping from the light switches and smoke detectors

No, each just once. When we had the toilet water coming down our walls it came mainly from the light switches as well.

I've a giant blister on my foot and I can walk normal, which definitely means I can't run for a while. (I'll take pics if people like that sort of thing, I dunno why but I myself become consumed by staring at grotesque injuries).