Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

Most of the Christmas gifts I've ordered online are taking their sweet ass time to get here, which is to be expected this time of year, but that doesn't it make it any less annoying.

Also, my birthday is on the 30th and I have no idea what I want to do. ffffffffff

I miss Livejournal sometimes. I just don't have that same sort of semi-private venting to get issues off my chest. I've been holding onto this one for about a year, and I just don't know who I can talk to. :/

I miss Livejournal sometimes. I just don't have that same sort of semi-private venting to get issues off my chest. I've been holding onto this one for about a year, and I just don't know who I can talk to. :/

/nudge

1 person likes this

Who was LiveJournal? And don't feel alone D: people have your back. Just talk :)

Thanks guys. :S I'll probably hit you up in the next couple of days Mystic if you're free. fff

1 person likes this

My Christmas started really well, and then ended really badly.

- My mum got caught stealing AGAIN {not from shops, from friends/family, which, to me, is worse}

- My Grandpa died

- I got food poisoning, or some kind of stomach bug

:(

I hope you guys had a better one, I really do. I know I'm not here as much, but I love you<3

Here's to a better New Year, and then my birthday, huh?

I'm working. On the weekend. Which is my NORMAL schedule.

Ugh.

Incredibly sleep deprived. Totally messed my sleeping pattern up over the weekend and now I'm trying to fix it. Havent slept in about 20 hours and I'm about to go into a 3 hour lecture, followed by a trip to the library to use the printer, then an afternoon of data analysis. 

Some please shoot me. Like, with a sleep dart or something, y'know. 

Been feeling crappy and hugely congested, no time to go to the doctor nor the money to. So just tons of sleeping.

Had an exam today. Psychopharmacology exam. Studied for it. Understood it.

Fucked up the exam.

Fuck!

On 2/23/2016 at 4:44 PM, Erogenous Enigma said:

I told my partner he was mean to me while he was drinking, now he won't drink around me. :\

Seems like a sensible decision. What's the problem?

11 hours ago, Kyo said:

Seems like a sensible decision. What's the problem?

He likes drinking, I don't want to be the reason he doesn't. Just seems stupid to me just because of one comment that may or may not be related to him drinking.

On 2/29/2016 at 0:37 PM, Erogenous Enigma said:

He likes drinking, I don't want to be the reason he doesn't. Just seems stupid to me just because of one comment that may or may not be related to him drinking.

I guess. I suppose I don't know the full story so could well be getting the wrong end of the stick. Even if you like something, though, doesn't mean you aren't willing to forgo it for people you care about. It might not be about how you feel about it, and more to do with his own feelings about it. I know I'm a lot more careful with drinking, having had experiences where I have acted out of character or in a way I dislike. Fun as it may be, it's not worth it in my opinion. I mean, I haven't stopped drinking in fairness, but I'm certainly a lot more careful about the practice. 

Surreality is dead. Q.Q I see only two roleplays relatively recent, and nothing in these OOC threads. 

22 hours ago, Erogenous Enigma said:

Surreality is dead. Q.Q I see only two roleplays relatively recent, and nothing in these OOC threads. 

i just popped in for the first time in however long, and was sad to see this too

On 20/09/2017 at 11:04 PM, Pain said:

i just popped in for the first time in however long, and was sad to see this too

It is very sad indeed.