Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

Everyone should talk to me about lonely they feel, and then I won't feel so lonely anymore.

Everybody should come my house. Problem solved.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I get you. I'm in the same boat, even employed. It's impossible to live on shit wages in metropolitan Southern California.

Impossible to live on minimum wage anywhere, I can only imagine how it goes in that area.

So yeah, this happened everywhere the past week:

why-droughts-cause-floods-colorado_71679

Meheres, that looks quite scary...

Hope no one got hurt or anything...

What's making me frown is that I can't chose who to ask to make my avatar/signature - Adam or Martin.

What's making me frown is that I can't chose who to ask to make my avatar/signature - Adam or Martin.

BOTH. oooo~~

And shit, that flooding looks terrible. D: And I'm sorry about your friend's house. -_- Fire is like one of the scariest things ever.

Meheres, that looks quite scary...

Hope no one got hurt or anything...

Four or five deaths, I don't know how many injuries, and plenty of people that completely lost everything they had. : /

Four or five deaths, I don't know how many injuries, and plenty of people that completely lost everything they had. : /

That's terrible... I hope that people will be able to rebuild again, sounds like a horrible situation.

Also I'm apparently so stressed about my project that my body is all like "BAM here, have a nightmare about your teeth shattering".... Worst thing yet was that inside the dream I knew that teeth shattering dreams were common, but I was convinced that what was happening wasn't a dream.

A previous one, anyway. 

Hiroshi Yamauchi was responsible for a lot of great things, and I personally believe Nintendo had a better attitude when he was around. Not to say bad about Satoru Iwata, he's okay too, but I always secretly wished that Yamauchi would come out of retirement and whip Nintendo back into shape. But I guess it's too late now.

God damn. Every time drama flairs up in the Pokemon community, it makes me wonder why I bother. Some of these people are so fucking nasty and terrible. :/

Cheated on and dumped. In a manner of speaking.

Say whaaaat? D8< 

Is Sunny gonna have to smack a ho? 

[holds] 

EDIT: 

Just realized that was a little late, but... still! S: 

As for my frown, there's gonna be a stupid power shutoff so I have to vamoose for the night, because no way am I chillin in this little metal trailer all night without fans or A/C. I8 But all my friends are incessantly busy and I feel like I'll just be in their way (or their family's). 

Well, today marks another bad job interview. I'm never going to get a good job, am I?

Also, I wish I had a better radar for people. For some reason I always end up befriending the wrong kind of people who have no interest in me, or what I have to say, whatsoever. I may as well be invisible.

@Sunset: Haha, no it's all right. Not really, but. Whatever, over with and done now. And probably not as serious (to anyone but me) as you'd think.

@Lady_Riddel: Maybe you need to stand up for yourself more? I used to have this problem a lot more when I was a doormat, but the moment I began to assert myself and let my feelings on things be known, that shifted a bit.

It's difficult to come to terms with the idea that someone would go out of their way to undermine your relationship, and worse, that your significant other would allow that to happen. You can't let yourself minimize the role that you may have played in the demise of your relationship, but the pain they've caused you was nothing that anyone ever deserves.

I can't tell you if that's a pain that will ever lessen - it's something I'm still dealing with - but having friends you feel you can talk to about it helps, so don't be afraid to rant or cry or etc. with someone that you trust.

@Sunset: Haha, no it's all right. Not really, but. Whatever, over with and done now. And probably not as serious (to anyone but me) as you'd think.

@Lady_Riddel: Maybe you need to stand up for yourself more? I used to have this problem a lot more when I was a doormat, but the moment I began to assert myself and let my feelings on things be known, that shifted a bit.

Hey if you need someone to talk about that sort of thing with, I'm happy to lend a friendly ear/shoulder to cry on. 

And you're right, I should stand up for myself more. I've been seeing a therapist for a few months now and I feel like I am getting a little better at it but I still struggle a lot with it. I don't even know why, half the time the people I should be standing up to are jerks anyway so why should it matter? I just hate confrontation I guess.-.-

Well it takes time. Don't get down on yourself so long as you're making greater progress. And lots of people are jerks, so that's understandable. I should know, I'm one of them. Haha.

You're right, I'll keep hanging in there. I just don't understand people at all. 

I don't think you are a jerk O.o

You're right, I'll keep hanging in there. I just don't understand people at all. 

I don't think you are a jerk O.o

I think nobody really understands people...

I feel like everyone else is part of this secret club sometimes and I just don't get how it works. I don't understand the way people interact with eachother. You know what else irritates me? Nerds/Geeks who speak 90% in references and judge you if you don't "get it". I was out shopping yesterday and some guy was seemingly interested in striking a conversation but could only do so in Doctor Who references. When I said I didn't watch Dr. Who, well, I must've hit a nerve because I instantly became the shittiest person in the entire world. I feel like this happens a lot. And sometimes, even if I do get the reference or have seen whatever they are talking about (just not enough times to have memorized every line), I'm just not one of those people that wants to have a conversation ENTIRELY in references. 

FROWN

Ugh yeah, sounds like you've been surrounded by a lot of enthusiasts who don't seem to understand that you're not THAT into whatever they're into... it sucks... Sadly you cannot really change what people like and if they're dicks about it... well then they're just dicks...

Also although I have a legit Window 7 key, I'm having difficulty reinstalling my computer because I have no CD/DVD which matches my key....  It's been 7 days since my computer stopped working and I still haven't got it fixed even though it should only be a day's work...