Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

*hugs self, starts crying*

Hey seriously, you know what's making me frown today? A few things, nothing new: Still unemployed. Having to distance myself from people who aren't healthy for me anymore. :\

I know the feels--it's still tough out there. Here's hoping you find work soon, ya?

1 person likes this

SO

they're making a new Legacy of Kain game, called 'Nosgoth' only, its not part of the thousands of years of lore, with a single-player core experience, focused on deep characters and story. Nope. They've decided to make it a multiplayer only F2P brawler. They can go fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned. Shitting on fans who've been waiting for a new LoK game for years.

SO

they're making a new Legacy of Kain game, called 'Nosgoth' only, its not part of the thousands of years of lore, with a single-player core experience, focused on deep characters and story. Nope. They've decided to make it a multiplayer only F2P brawler. They can go fuck themselves as far as i'm concerned. Shitting on fans who've been waiting for a new LoK game for years.

I literally have no idea what you just said, but I will add onto it by stating that Capcom is screwing their fan base by destroying their most beloved and well-known franchises. How do you ruin Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Megaman, Devil May Cry and so on?

Capcom can have unprotected sex with Miley Cyrus for all I care.

It was one of those games whether you loved it or hated it; nonetheless, they only shipped half of their projected units, so the game is essentially a failure.

Plus it sucks, so...

HEY STREET FIGHTER IS GREAT WTF

I do agree that the latest RE and DMC sucked though

May I confess something? (not gonna wait for an answer)

Even though I bought Dark souls for PC a while back in a steam sale, I truly, honestly wish I didn't have.

The game itself seemed ok, and I was quite excited about it, but it's the most god aweful console to PC port I have ever seen.

I have tried to mod the shit out of the game to make it playable but after an afternoon of modding, tweaking and trying I was like 'fuck this, if a game doesn't work out of the box, I'm not playing it.'

It is by far the worst possible purchase I have ever made concerning PC games.

Edit: Even Devil May Cry 4 was a better port, and that required me to press A to continue in the menu and B to go back... (with great green A and red B buttons on display......)

I literally have no idea what you just said, but I will add onto it by stating that Capcom is screwing their fan base by destroying their most beloved and well-known franchises. How do you ruin Resident Evil, Street Fighter, Megaman, Devil May Cry and so on?

Capcom can have unprotected sex with Miley Cyrus for all I care.

I agree with everything you said but for one thing - Resident Evil. It was already trash after Resi 4, and ever since. They totally dropped horror for action and the occasional jump scare. However - saying they've ruined it, I dunno, they HAD ruined it - but apparently, they're stripping back the franchise and rebooting it to its horror roots. So, i'm not hopeful, but i'll definitely be watching for this in future.

And Dragonguard, that sucks mate. Cus DS on the 360 is amazing. Really fantastic. I feel for you dude.

Yeah, let's just release about twelve different versions of Street Fighter 4. The beef gamers have with Capcom is the multiple different versions being released, and each one only offering peanuts in the way of new content.

Hmm... The people I play with are extremely excited everytime there's an update. New characters are cool and all, but it's mostly the balance changes that keep the game fresh. I couldn't care less about them adding Poison, Rolento, Hugo and Elena, but I can't wait for the nerfs and buffs.

Hell, the FGC has been begging for a UMvC3 update for the past year, so I guess it's mostly the hardcore crowd that doesn't mind the updates.

Even though I bought Dark souls for PC a while back in a steam sale, I truly, honestly wish I didn't have.

The game itself seemed ok, and I was quite excited about it, but it's the most god aweful console to PC port I have ever seen.

I have tried to mod the shit out of the game to make it playable but after an afternoon of modding, tweaking and trying I was like 'fuck this, if a game doesn't work out of the box, I'm not playing it.'

I've heard the PC version sucks, and is full of hackers who make PVP an awful experience. I've never played PC version, but the ps3 version is good and might be worth trying if you thought everything else about the game was OK. 

somebody be my internet girlfriend i think i am ready to be not single anymore

dude I dropped that slag years ago

just kidding she left me for another guy in spring 2012 and then strung me on for a year after dumping him. Now she is with the guy she almost cheated on me with way back in 2009

hi my name is Dan and I suck at everything having to do with standing up for myself

It is a bad port, to be sure, but DSfix and x360ce should fix any issues you could be encountering. I'd be happy to help you troubleshoot it, if you wanted.

let's just be gay and get it over with

I have to do freaking useless homework which is totally annoying and takes up way too much valuable time...

homo

1 person likes this

I just had a call at work from a guy who I'm pretty sure was literally Lemongrab. He reported an issue but I couldn't see anything wrong in my systems, at which point he screamed that this was unacceptabllllllllllllllllllle and hung up.

I don't know if this is a real frown, though, because it was actually kind of magical.

2 people like this