Bleck

...and it made me frown

866 posts in this topic

I'm pretty sure was literally Lemongrab.

Lemongrab, while funny, has one of the most aggravating voices and speech patterns known in all realms of everywhere. I think I would just have to feign a disconnection and hang up on him. lol

As much as I force myself to do it, exercise still fucking sucks.

1 person likes this

Lemongrab, while funny, has one of the most aggravating voices and speech patterns known in all realms of everywhere. I think I would just have to feign a disconnection and hang up on him. lol

Lemongrab makes me frown... From fear...

Edit: I guess I can go ahead and whine about how much I hate being in the military. The military overall is a pretty good job but my unit specifically has consistently screwed me over since I signed up including why I'm here on base sitting on my ass doing absolutely nothing for the next 9 hours because even when I spend months trying to prevent them from screwing me over they still find a way to do it anyways.

As you can tell with my runon sentence, I'm really annoyed by it all.

They do the same over here in the Army, you are not alone my friend.

I'll be your internet gf dan, I pretty much stalk you on fb anyway.

youdon'tpostenoughbutit'sokayi'mtotallykidding

Getting fucking poked on fb this morning made me frown. What is the point of that thing? Just talk to me

The two asshole, bastard monsters who killed Lee Rigby are pleading not guilty.

I'd say just kill them, but that's too good for them.

It hasn't just made me frown, it's made me furious.

I remember hearing the audio of this on one of my radio shows. I'm surprised, with how they acted immediately after killing him, that they're pleading not guilty.

I remember hearing the audio of this on one of my radio shows. I'm surprised, with how they acted immediately after killing him, that they're pleading not guilty.

Because guilt is relative - in their minds, they admitted the act, but they don't believe themselves guilty of anything. That is their standpoint. It's wrong, but there we are. Personally, I wish we had a few more Dexter's in our world, taking out the psychopaths like them. 

Because guilt is relative - in their minds, they admitted the act, but they don't believe themselves guilty of anything. That is their standpoint. It's wrong, but there we are. Personally, I wish we had a few more Dexter's in our world, taking out the psychopaths like them.

Ah, that makes more sense.

1 person likes this

You people need to talk about your frowns more and less about your thoughts on murdery people.

So basically dont get too spammy.

My frown is I came here to make myself feel better by reading everyone elses frowns and instead I got murder debates.

1 person likes this

My firefox only has a language pack for English (US) and not English (UK), or rather, English (UK) won't install...

So don't expect to see any u or z anytime soon :(

Spam posts have been deleted.

Do not use this topic for off-topic spam.

Use it for complaints, please.

My complaint is that I cut my thumb trying to open a tin of tuna. Felt like a right pro.

I think you need to reassess your definition of spam, dude. People were just posting things.

1 person likes this

If you want to discuss something in particular make a topic. This topic is specifically about complaints and having a moan at life in general. However it recently branched off into other discussions.

Now I know we're not robots and off topic discussion is fine to an extent, however, just posting whatever you feel like wherever you feel like just serves to clutter topics and can eventually lead to confusion as to what the topic is even about.

We are nowhere near at that stage; this was simply a bit of damage control. We want Surreality to be a site of quality and standards. But we also want it to be fun.

If you feel this was unfair please talk to us through the appropriate channels. We are always looking to improve and we try to make informed decisions based on the users needs. If you do not like how we are running things then talk to us. There is no doubt a number of amicable solutions.

That said this line of discussion is now closed within this topic. Please forward any further queries or comments to one of the admin team or talk to us within the site suggestions thread.

Alternatively if you have specific points to cover then do not hesitate to create a topic and stimulate some discussion. This action was not taken to annoy or offend any one. We just want to keep the place tidy.

Now please continue making complaints about your day as the topic suggests.

My complaint is that I posted something in the Site Suggestions thread yesterday and nobody has said anything about it, not even as much as a 'Fuck you Mystic'.

The point I'm making is that some BS OOC complaint thread is being monitored and disciplined, but the thread in which you direct us to in order to better the forum or air grievances isn't even current. Just my two cents.

1 person likes this

My complaint is that I've inadvertently ruffled some people's feathers. Not.my intention. Hopefully we can get it resolved though.

Sorry for having gone OT. 

I'm frowning today because I still feel crummy and I'm dealing with some shit from the past that I can't seem to get over.

I think I need to go to the celebration thread to balance this out.

[edit]

More frowning because my husband had a shitty day at work and I have no idea how to help. To make matters worse, I just realized I have literally nobody to talk to about my problems outside of my therapist, and that makes me incredibly sad. :\

WHY AM I SUCH A DOWNER.

1 person likes this

Thanks, that means a lot. Truthfully I just don't know how to ask for support anymore and I reaaaallly freaking need it lately. 

I am really struggling trying to get this learning contract ready for my dissertation. I have no idea what I'm gonna do T_T

More frowning because my husband had a shitty day at work and I have no idea how to help. To make matters worse, I just realized I have literally nobody to talk to about my problems outside of my therapist, and that makes me incredibly sad. :\

WHY AM I SUCH A DOWNER.

Why help or try to fix things? Often people just need to fan their frustrations for 10 minutes/hours and then it's okay.

As for feeling the need to talk to people, well I'm here to listen or to help (whichever you feel like you need) and I think that if you start to look for someone to talk to, you'll find them, without having to explicitly voice the need.

--------

I am currently following a kind of psychological training and although I have some shit to clean up in myself I can't quite voice them or pinpoint them. I only have some vague feelings to fix which don't make things easier. So I fear I must once again go to the dark side of me to voice them, and I do not want to do that right now.

I don't know. I just always feel like I have to have all the answers. I realize that's crazy and I can't possibly have all the answers. 

And thank you, I appreciate that. I need to stop bottling up my problems all the time and learn that it's OK to lean on people. ^^

You'll figure your own stuff out, too. It's gotta be hard looking at yourself and finding all the flaws/areas that need to change. I'm kind of going through a similar situation in therapy, and it's not easy, but I think the end result will leave you feeling much better! 

1 person likes this