Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TalonedHeels

Salutations!

12 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I've been looking for a new RP forum for some time now, I'm glad I stumbled upon this place. :D

A little about me...

I'm TalonedHeels I guess, you can call me Talon. That sounds hardcore, so call me that.

I've been RolePlaying for... about fourteen years now. Maybe only twelve. But jebus is that a long time.

I love cats. 

That's about as much as I'm going to think of right now! So that's all you get!

I can't wait to get to know all of you! See you around!

Hello, and welcome!

Sean will probably come in later to express his dislike of you for liking cats, but don't mind him. He's awesome, especially if you pamper his vanity. ^^

Hello there!

I'm Wstfgl, 5th most prolific shitposter on S*T (and the only one who's shirked all moderator responsibilities), and contrary to popular belief, I don't actually eat newbies! 

That one time was totally a misunderstanding. He agreed to be eaten, with a contract and everything!

Have fun, and if you need to ask a question, PM one of those people with the 'Scholar' tags. They will help you, for a given value of 'help'. Either way, they're nice people who'll be willing to show you the ropes.

Except Timey he is a cruel, heartless worm

Hello, and welcome!

Sean will probably come in later to express his dislike of you for liking cats, but don't mind him. He's awesome, especially if you pamper his vanity. ^^

But why would one want to pamper his vanity is what i wonder.

Anyway welcome, TalonedHeels. XD Talon is a cool word. And i'm one of the cool people wstie mentioned. Please PM me if you need anything, you hear? ^^

The only thing worse than cats is HH.

Anyway, welcome to S*T and contrary to Alisyn's belief you don't need to pamper to my vanity. She does that because she likes to

You came just in time for the RP Carnival! It is going to be a lot of fun, so be sure to check it out.

Well, when you proclaim yourself a god, can you blame people for misunderstanding your intentions and trying to build a Church of Sean? :3

Well, when you proclaim yourself a god, can you blame people for misunderstanding your intentions and trying to build a Church of Sean? :3

I am also a goddess.

Also a Church of sorts was built in the past, interestingly, for TriOctium, Wstfgl and I, but that was years ago.

Also don't worry Talon, we're not actually cultist. XD We're just terribly liberal with word usage.

Sorreh HH, but I'm monotheistic.

/but not really

Get DD to build you a church. ;D

Excellent writers are allowed to be as liberal as they like with words. :x