Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Quibii

Greetings

8 posts in this topic

Hello to you all. I am Quibii, but you can call me Quibii, or whatever abbreviated form of that you wish to use. Let's see, I have been role playing for a while, though not nearly as long as most others seem to have been. I have about four or five years of experience under my belt. I've been looking on and off for a forum to role play on for a good year or so. Generally what's stopped me from finding one is my paranoia. 

"What if I'm not even good enough to role play on this website?" Was always a popular thought. Finally got around to signing up to one, as you can tell. I'm sure you didn't open this topic to hear me drone on though, so I'll cut it short. Thank you for reading, and have a nice day. 

Hi Quibii! And haha, of course we opened this thread to hear you drone on. That's kinda the point of introductory threads! We want to get to know you, so do tell us more about yourself! Mm, like, what's your favourite roleplay genre?

Also, many people do worry that they're not good enough, but please don't. On Surreality we have people known as Kindly Scholars (like me, with the blue name) who are tasked to help newbies feel welcome here, and also to help them with their writing. I'm 100% non-judgmental (I do sometimes have my tempers, but they're never related to writing quality) and can roleplay any genre. Any genre at all. Just name me your favourite one and I'll do it. XD

But of course, the best way to find new roleplays is to check out Roleplay Discussion, or start one of your own! And yes, contact any of us KS-es if you need anything!

Hi, Quibbly. I'm Wstfgl; you'd probably notice that I'm the one who's clogging the forum with bizarre, inane posts and somehow not getting suspended for it. But enough about me.

Here's the obligatory welcoming spiel -- find the people with tags marked 'Scholar' to learn more about the site, feel free to PM anyone if you like the cut of their proverbial roleplaying jib or start a discussion thread if you've got a good idea (or join someone's open RP), and have fun. Now's a good time to join -- we're holding a month-long RP Carnival, so things are more exciting around here than usual! (And you should totally take part, just to see exactly how unhinged the average member here is.)

Anyway, enjoy yourself, and stick around! Also, no running in the corridors, attempting to fornicate with your fellow members without prior consent or throwing knives at Seanzilla. It annoys him.*

*I do not condone this heinous practice in any way

Well, that's appreciated. It certainly does help, so thank you. My favorite genre would most likely be science fiction, though I am also a fan of the fantasy genre. I have also enjoyed the whole slice-of-life genre when I have participated in such a role play, but that's on rare occasions. 

Also, I'll do my best not to run in the corridors. 

Oooh hi hi hi! I'm Ice! I'm glad to see a new face on here! I see you've already gotten the basic welcoming script so I'll just add a tad bit more. For example, of you were curious, there are 3 Scholars total here. HH is, indeed, a sweet one :D And I'm sure you've noticed the Student/Graduate stuff. So hmmmm. Yeah, just feel free to pester people. I like being pestered. The Scholars like it so much they signed up for a job that requires it. So don't be shy!

And West is right- hop in the RP Carnival! It's RP Month and the Carnival has tons of exciting things to do!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here and that you stick around. Make some buddies! And Welcome to Surreality~

-barrels down the hallway-

:D

Welcome, welcome!

Everything important has already been covered, I think, so I can dispense of feigning responsibility of any sort for your well-being here. That's not to say that I'm not glad to see new faces, just that bureaucracy and rules and warnings and wst bore me.

Anyways, love fantasies and I have an interest in certain sci-fi settings/scenarios, so hope to see you around in Roleplay Discussions soon! And of course, come check out the insanity of the Roleplay Carnival!

-runs back the way she came-

*sigh* At least she didn't fornicate with anyone.

She's buying man-slaves to do that for her.

1 person likes this

I own all the man-slaves here. Who's buying?

[looks over] Oh? Someone new? Yo. I'm Sono. I'm... around. I mostly come out at night.