Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Differences

My slightly hesitant roleplay site 'hello' attempt...

10 posts in this topic

Hello! My name is Claudia and I am excited to be trying something new today. My RP home is Twitter, and I haven't really stepped out of that comfy zone. I'm not much into this anime, but I will try to watch/read what is suggested to me. I am a part of the Once Upon a Time and The Hunger Games fandoms, and not much else. I typically work with OCs! Writing is my life. Hoping to make some RP friends here, but I'm shy and fear rejection. I trust that there will be at least one friendly being here. *all platonic forms of love* So hi!

I am friendly. I am also the greatest.

You came just in time, cause the RP Carnival is going on so there are a ton of fun activities to take part in!

Someone else will probably give you the whole spiel, so I'll just leave it at: Enjoy your stay!

Hello. I am a friend. All reports of me cannibalizing newbies are completely fabricated. I welcome you here as a show of good faith.

Welcome to Surreality! You'll find we're kinda different from Twitter, but we might just grow on you -- we're all very friendly chaps, even Seanzilla. He hates everyone, but in an affectionate way.

If you need any help, seek out TriOctium or HH (or Raine_Bell, but she hasn't been around as of late) -- their job is to show you the ropes, basically. If you need to start an RP, or learn more about the site, you can ask them any time.

Have fun!

Welcome to Surreality!

And don't worry- we're mostly harmless.

Did someone say friendly and love? :o HIIIIII! I'm Ice! Welcome to Surreality! I hope you enjoy it and PM me if you need anything! If I don't know the answer, I'll at least know who to ask and get it for you!

Have fun!

1 person likes this

Hi Differences! Welcome to Surreality. If you need any help with regards to roleplaying, please feel free to contact any of the Kindly Scholars as wstie said.

Also i noticed you said "i'm not much into this anime". What anime do you mean?

Thank you all for the warm welcome! And HerculeHastings, I mean anime in general. Trying my best to find a few to get into.

Welcome welcome. Don't let others fool you, they are lesser than I. I am the greatest. You may grovel.

1 person likes this

I've been known as the living anime index, so I can help as well. ^.^ and I'm Shadow. Nice to consume...erm...eat...I meant... Meet you.