Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

We still shouldn't be trusting him around our memes.

Or our nanomachines.

Can an AI be infected by the swarm I wonder? hmm...More food for thought.

Can an AI be infected by the swarm I wonder? hmm...More food for thought.

He totalllllyyyy could be! It was a simple matter of plugging a USB into him. But rest assured, I have no such USB ports! 

And AHHHHH! You mean I downloaded a terrible Personality App put on a zig? 

I have no desire to speak with this idiotic AI any longer. Are any of you even remotely capable of holding even a remotely intellectual conversation, I wonder?

See these 23 PhDs? These wrenches? This here 10 gallon hat? That means I'm the best engineer around. My job is to solve problems, not your philosophical ones though, practical ones like "How the gosh dang heck am I going to turn of that AI?". And them some.

I'm not particularly interested in holding a lengthy in depth conversation with you at this point Mr. Zeta. Though maybe some time later. 

Do not assume that I am an uneducated brute since I shoot people for a living. I am in fact fairly prone to philosophical thought, as anyone who's seen the unnecessarily lengthy transcripts of my CODEC calls can attest to.

Can love bloom on the battlefield?

If you are willing to gamble on the chance, love can bloom anywhere my good soldier.

See these 23 PhDs? These wrenches? This here 10 gallon hat? That means I'm the best engineer around. My job is to solve problems, not your philosophical ones though, practical ones like "How the gosh dang heck am I going to turn of that AI?". And them some.

23 PhDs and still managed to say "of" instead of "off".

1 person likes this

I request to speak with the Politician. I have to warn him about the LA LI LU LE LO.

I request to speak with the Detective. That way I can see how good her skills of deduction really are. And in return I suppose I can tell her how I speak without a mouth. 

As the world's greatest Leader I should converse with HH the greatest Detective. Surely the two of us think of a solution.

You may be the World's greatest leader by I have lead an entire Galaxy to transcendence. I believe you humans call this a no brainer. 

Well then, this is a neat little cockpit. Any chance I can take it for a spin sometime, Chief?

Then again... It might take me a little bit to learn all the new little interfaces and extra glowy twiddly bits on the panel. I've piloted alien ships before now though, no big deal. And fit them through asteroid gaps smaller than most standard battlecruisers.

But never mind about me. I'm no Maverick here.

Hey, Engineer, wanna converse? I need to learn how to turn off this Personality Module put on a zig!

2 people wish to speak to me at the same time! I feel flattered! I think however that i'll accept Kyo's invitation, because i'm really curious how the Zeta can speak without a mouth. It whets my little grey cells!

(converse with Kyo)

The clues to all mysteries are written in front of you in the very fabric of life, detective. You just need to open your eyes.

However since you have accepted my invitation to converse I will explain to you the simple mechanics of thought projection through the use of transcendental neural communication relays, once considered a technological device by our people but has long since became a natural evolution of our biology.

It is simple biology to us but to you it may just be the single greatest piece of knowledge you could hold. However I will only explain the intricacies to you alone.

Oh, I had missed that the alien wanted to converse with you. I guess I will converse with DayDreamer, since apparently we are the same person.

TIL Sanzi considers Politicians and Leaders to be synonymous

I only slept for a bit and people be choosing partners already  ( ´_ã‚`)

very well, I'd like to converse with the magician, vtechnodaguy~

I don't consider them the same; but this happened in the previous thread.

I am the world's greatest leader!

2995261-3381520196-tumbl.jpg

(Sticking to the Metal Gear theme)

I AM THE WORLD'S GREATEST POLITICIAN

2995261-3381520196-tumbl.jpg

1 person likes this

Well, now I also have two suitors

I request to speak with the Politician. I have to warn him about the LA LI LU LE LO.

Oh, I had missed that the alien wanted to converse with you. I guess I will converse with DayDreamer, since apparently we are the same person.

I think I'll converse with Sean though since he was already rejected once.

Someone has to be warned about the LA LI LU LE LO!

I shall speak with the Psychic. I must find out more about the kind of PS1 games the invisible man controlling my life likes to play.