Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

Hehe. PS1. Good times. I won a PS1 in a game of Russian roulette once. *nods head* lost it in a poker game five years later. also, what is this らりるれã‚?

I see the Gambler can speak in moon runes.

Hmmm, alright.

Free palm reading services for you, soldier.

That I can. Good to remember when you done fucked up and lost something. Speaking of moons, I'm gunna catch some Zs. I'll be back to harass you all in the morning. ^.^

CONVERSATIONS:

Wstfgl is Conversing with Noia

HH is Conversing with Kyo

Seanzilla is Conversing with DayDreamer

Everyone else is either being a hikkikomori or an un-noticed kohai.

Put on a zig and talk to me, people! I'll accept anyone who wishes to converse with me, anyone! First come, first served!

Is it the spear that's intimidating you folks? I can lose it if that's the case. There wasn't any point in it anyway.

... Did anyone notice what I just did? "Point", get it? AHAHAHA!

Does anyone know what this synthetic is talking about?

... No clue.

It sounds like the time a virus got uploaded onto the Ars*nal G*ar.

You wound me, dear sirs! You might as well put on a zig and run this spear through me! (please don't really do that)

Perhaps he is describing a type of small orbital snub fighter, as in the colloquial term "Take Off Every Zig For Great Justice."

Hellooooooo? Anyone? Wanna Converse? I'll converse with the next one who talks to me and put on a zig! 

I'm awake! I dreamed that the AI wouldn't shut up. I was right. =.= That aside, anyone wanna Gamble with me?

Just so I can try to make some sense of HAL- I mean, our esteemed AI Unit's ramblings, I would like to converse with Ethereal.

Nearly slipped right into the danger zone there.

I'm afraid the Psychic's already peeking into the Soldier's head. 
Currently sifting through his breakfast choices. Very insightful.

CONVERSATIONS:

Wstfgl is Conversing with Noia

HH is Conversing with Kyo

Seanzilla is Conversing with DayDreamer

Ethereal is Conversing with VoidMole

Shadow, bon00b, vtechondaguy and DreamyLane/Echelon have not Conversed with anyone yet.

1.5 more hours to end of Day Phase 1.

Due to DreamyLane being unavailable and Echelon being unwittingly dragged into the game, they will be randomly assigned 1 Conversation partner at the end of the Day Phase. Everyone else will have to make their picks soon!

According to my analysis of the past Swarm incidents, we seem to get targeted whenever we go off by ourselves at night. So how about we all put on a zig and camp out here in this nice open space where we can all see each other for tonight? Great idea, huh?

Again, I must stress that I'm not suggesting this out of fear for myself. An AI can't feel fear!

… Or can't it? 

From the random number generator I generated 3. Thus DreamyLane/Echelon will be Conversing with vtechondaguy.

"... And welcome, folks, once again to today's episode of Tristan's Believe It Or Not, hosted by I, the (self proclaimed) World's Greatest Reporter, Tristan Oculatus! It has been 48 hours since Earth's representatives have been mysteriously teleported into the alien spaceship, and I must say, things are looking pretty exciting! They seemed to spend the majority of their time talking about mouths, spears and slightly crazy AIs, and thus I don't -really- know what's going on... but it must be good! So far we have received no news from the Zeta ambassador. Is he finding the dialogues to his liking thus far? Will we ever know?"

"Stay tuned, folks, as I venture into the depths of space to bring to you this live news report! Oculatus, out!"

The television screen immediately switches to a flickering image that is dark and faded, barely showing anything at all. The video feed is jumpy and heavily pixellated, but two glowing eyes can clearly be seen from the darkness. The soldiers who had been at the front lines of the Human-Swarm war immediately recognize the image - they were the glow of the eyes of a Swarm Host, but more sinister. Then, without warning, the Swarm Overlord's voice boomed all about them: a deep voice that caused the very ground beneath their feet to vibrate. 

"Are you afraid of the dark, humans?"

NIGHT PHASE 1 [48 HOURS]

Just thought I'd take this time to explain. Some of you may have noticed that the World's Greatest Engineer was DreamyLane/Echelon. While I wouldn't fault you for thinking that they're both actually the same person using 2 accounts (their birthdays are only 1 day apart it's obviously a horrible attempt at seeming different), the truth is that DL was away this week up till the 20th of July (that's this Sunday I think) without internet. So we got Echelon to play on her behalf but it seems he got too mindblown by Kyo not having a mouth (and also he wasn't really keen on playing the game to begin with) so I was trawling around looking for someone new to take over for these first few Day Phases.

Finally, I have found a kind person willing to play the game for DL up to the 20th! Meet our new temporary World's Greatest Engineer, Asura! *clap clap*

Alright, folks! Put on a zig and wake u- what? It's still night time? I could have sworn my alarm-o-bot went off! I- ah, well, back to sleep.

As the World's Greatest Artificial Intelligence awakens, the lights on the Eternal Blaze start to turn on as the second Day Phase begins. Everyone is present - but the counters on everyone's devices simultaneously let out a beep: Someone has been Assimilated last night! Who could it be?

PLAYER LIST:

Kyo is Nihilus, Brilliance of the Zeta

Wstfgl is the World's Greatest Soldier

Shadow is the World's Greatest Gambler

bon00b is the World's Greatest Scientist

HerculeHastings is the World's Greatest Detective

DayDreamer is the World's Greatest Politician

DreamyLane/Asura is the World's Greatest Engineer

Ethereal is the World's Greatest Artificial Intelligence

Seanzilla is the World's Greatest Leader

Noia is the World's Greatest Psychic

VoidMole is the World's Greatest Pilot

vtechondaguy is the World's Greatest Magician

DAY PHASE 2 [48 HOURS]

ASSIMILATED: 2/12

Morning everyone. Seems like that asshole was crawling around doing some creepy shit last night. Which means I need a beer.

Well the voice of the Swarm spoke last night. An interesting development especially as it has taken its first victim.

It would be rather disappointing if you humans dont have a plan. Rather disappointing, indeed.