Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

I request an audience with the La Li Lu Le Lo- I mean, the Artificial Intelligence.

I need scissors.

Morning, ladies and gentlemen! I hope that everyone remembered to put on your zig today! Breakfast will be served shortly.

Today's menu is all-American breakfast! While you're busy tucking into your delicious, delicious, delicious meal, may I suggest we scan either the Detective or the Psychic? We do need to ensure that their brains haven't been poached by the Host last night! Speaking on which, how do you find the poached eggs? I do believe you'll find them to make excellent brain food!

See what I did there? AHAHAHAHA! *hands the Soldier a pair of garden shears and Converses with him for a bit*

Oh! Does the Engineer want to Converse with me? I really need to get this Personality Module fixed! I mean, not really, I could live with it, personally speaking. But our fellow comrades seem to find it perturbing. 

I am happy to scan the psychic. I have serious doubts that a human could wield such abilities.

Perhaps the Psychic would like to converse with me as well? I am interested in seeing how clairvoyant you really are.

I too am interested in Scanning the Psychic! I wasn't Assimilated last Night Phase (no lies that i fully expected to be) and it seems then that the Psychic must've been the choice.

Seanzi, would you like to Converse this time? I'm sorry i left you behind last time~.

I'll take the gamble and say scan the psychic. Life's no fun if you can "see the future". Leaves nothing to gamble on! *Begins eating breakfast, eyes watching the Zeta man to as I wonder how the hell he takes in nutrients*

Even with my all seeing mind, I have much difficulty understanding what you people mean by 'scanning'. Either way, I'll assume everyone wants to set the lie detector on me... in which case my reply to that proposal will be "be my guest." ?

Also sure, mouthless Zeta-guy. Let's talk.

To confirm, when you guys say Scan the Psychic, are you referring to the Lie Detector? If so, you need to target one of her posts.

may I suggest we scan either the Detective or the Psychic?

The AI has led us all astray. Remember, everyone, the world still needs politicians even in this day and age. Machines aren't as dependable yet. I call this cause for a pay raise for myself.

Damn politicians. A bunch of corrupt bastards, all of them! Except for that one who gave me money.

Shall we choose a post to scan then?

I don't actually see anything that is incriminating enough to be worth scanning.

Err...  Heya!    Im afraid th-that Engineer Dreamylane caught a bit of Taryan Flu, so she's... uh... being q-quarantined for a few days. Second Tech Echelon was supposed to have assumed her duties, b-but we cant find him anywhere.

Th-third Technician Asura at your services.  The World Council j-just appointed me Lead Engineer of this project... I d-do apologize for my jitteriness.  I, um, Im not really all that great with, uh, p-public speaking. Least of all in such circumstances.  I mean its a beautiful ship! D-dont get me wrong, I dont want to offend our, er, host... but, um, I j-just cant work with the threat of some alien... thing... hunting us.

I-I'd much rather be working on the AI, b-but he looks like hes busy with the, uh, soldier... I don't want to intrude.

In the mean time, I,... uh... I'd like to converse with our glorious Leader about our Space Elevator program...  Y-you see, if we c-can get an... erm... 3% increase in our funding, w-we can get these new espresso machines.....

Oh it seems Ether the AI was indeed wrong when he said "Scanning". He mistook the Night Action for a Day one, and then I was led astray too, and so on!

Of course I only pretended to go along with the mistake, in a bid to unwittingly trap the true murderer!

Wstfgl has chosen to Shoot HH! Until the end of the Day Phase, anyone may choose to take the shot for her. If so, they will be shot instead of her.

This is not an insta-kill ability, but it can lead to an insta-kill ability. Choose wisely.

1 person likes this

Where are my private bodyguards when I need them? Someone has to tackle this crazed shooter before he kills us all.

Well, this is unfortunate.

I guess I'll converse with the Engineer since there seems to be a chance that HH will be dead soon anyway.

I have no reason to take a bullet for any of you

Come on, the only reason anyone would want to Shoot a Detective is to prevent them from being identified.

Exterminate Wstfgl.

Odd. Very odd. *taps inquiringly at the button labelled '53X Assimilation Inspection Micro-Ray'* It was working last night when I tinkered with it.

Anyway! I shall Converse with the detective instead and give Wst a once-over with the X-rayted Inspection tool tonight. If the detective's abilities are useful, I shall put on a zig for great justice and gallantly take a bullet! If Wst turns out to be an Assimilated, we shall simply eradicate him!

Meanwhile, someone Scan the Psychic and the Detective tonight! I mean, that's not an order, of course. I'm just a lowly, lowly AI...

Er I think you're supposed to take the bullet before this Day Phase ends, otherwise I'll be locked in for Wstie's next ability.

But, but, but I've yet to put on a zig! I'm not yet mentally prepared! *fidgets*