Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

The thing is it's useless unless we did find someone. Since anyone inspected could've still been assimilated anyway. I for one found that Wst is not the day #1 assimilated at least, but he still could be now.

As far as the one previous game of this I was in, I had more useful things to do in the night phase with my action. Some people may be spending actions to work towards something else.

Anyway I'm open for conversation again. I'll take anyone, I must represent my constituents equally of course.

Indeed, I had better things to do.

Well I guess they weren't strictly better, but hopefully they make things better in the long run.

I'll attempt to converse with the Politician.

Failing that I'd slink away and chill with the Soldier.

Did some inspections last night, nothing worth talking about unfortunately.

(Y)

Conversations:

HH is Conversing with Sanzi

Noia is Conversing with DD

Eth is Conversing with Shadow (or if rejected, Wst)

"H-Hello? The television's not going to turn off on me again, is it? I can't help but get the feeling that the Swarm Overlord is listening in to my broadcasts... Anyway, folks, things are looking pretty bad down here on Saturn-IV. The ceasefire between our forces and the Swarm seems to be breaking down, and the little insectoid buggers seem to be skittering around the neutral zone as though they're waiting for something...

In other news, I don't know about you guys, but does something seem different about the Zeta Emperor dude? It seems like the radiance that was around him for the past 3 days has dimmed down a little. I wonder what that means?"

NIGHT PHASE 3 [48 HOURS]

My bad, he already confirmed. Sending the Conversation results now!

Doop de doo, it's the fourth day and no casualties yet! But is that really a good thing? (Night Action results will be sent out shortly)

The Swarm Overlord's voice booms as the day dawns:

"Rise and shine my pets. Of course, there are not many of you left for whom that is not a direct command, though."

PLAYER LIST:

Kyo is Nihilus, Brilliance of the Zeta

Wstfgl is the World's Greatest Soldier

Shadow is the World's Greatest Gambler

bon00b is the World's Greatest Scientist

HerculeHastings is the World's Greatest Detective

DayDreamer is the World's Greatest Politician

DreamyLane/Asura is the World's Greatest Engineer

Ethereal is the World's Greatest Artificial Intelligence

Seanzilla is the World's Greatest Leader

Noia is the World's Greatest Psychic

VoidMole is the World's Greatest Pilot

vtechondaguy is the World's Greatest Magician

DAY PHASE 4 [48 HOURS]

ASSIMILATED: 4/12

Guten Tag!

I decided to scan the Detective, and whaddya know, she turned out to be clean. As far as I can tell, at least.

I hope you're not sore about me shooting you in the face. Anyway, I'd like to have a chat with The Psychic again.

Yes of course i'm innocent, and yes of course i'm sore. About it, i mean.

I'm starting to suspect that this Swarm Host may be evading suspicion by Assimilating the inactive members. Did anyone try to Scan bon00b, for example?

I didn't get around to scanning anyone in time it seems. x.x But, I think we should start taking action against the swarm host. if there are 12 people total, then 1/3 of the population are assimilated, which is very dangerous...Odds I'd gamble on though. *broad wink*

Yes of course we should. Why don't we all pool together our Scan results, and see who was left un-Scanned? (unless wstie was the only one doing the Scanning)

Unfortunately i spent my Night Action activating my ability again, so i didn't get around to Scanning. Hopefully i'll have something to show for it in the near future.

Hopefully. I Haven't scanned anyone in the previous night. Any other results my fellow world's greatest?

last time I advocated getting rid of someone no one listened, so I'm not doing it again

also I investigated the gambler, he's clean

Thank you good sir. *nods head* And do pardon my forgetful nature, but who and when did you want to get rid of?

Noia stinks! I should converse with bon00b, to find out just why he's a complete non-entity!

The mind reader sees an unspeakable threat looming

Only extermination can save our collective bottoms

Ommmm

1 person likes this

That's already obvious psycho girl....erm, psychic. 

We should totally Lie Detector that post of Noia's. XD

Jokes aside, I shall Converse with Noia then.

Well, we can choose to lie detect or kill someone. I personally think that if we can pick a guilty target, we need to act. It seems most of the team has business to tend to aside from this counsel today however, so we'll have to wait.

It would be very helpful if someone stepped forward with information about any Assimilated right now. Honestly, I can't believe the whole lot of you could spend the entire night and not find at least one of them.

Well, 1/4 of them last turn would have been against us, but it's very true. Things are not looking good right about now.

I have the sneaking suspicion the rest of you are either Assimilated or useless.

Is the Detective or the Psychic at liberty to divulge exactly what she's doing?

I can I guess. Basically what I've been doing is Investigating people to find out their traits. Except that my drawback is that I'm given 2 traits and must guess which one is the right one. >.>

The psychic is equipped to see all*.

All your trait descriptions are belong to me.

Also yesss, the psychic shall chat with the detective.

*only for a limited amount of time

So, detective, soldier, psycho, and I aren't assimilated. Then that is 1/3 the people, which leaves the others ENEMIES!!! *rolls a 16*