Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

The psychic is equipped to see all*.

All your trait descriptions are belong to me.

Also yesss, the psychic shall chat with the detective.

*only for a limited amount of time

Wait you can see all our traits? That sounds stronger than me all right! O:

Yes of course i'm innocent, and yes of course i'm sore. About it, i mean.

I'm starting to suspect that this Swarm Host may be evading suspicion by Assimilating the inactive members. Did anyone try to Scan bon00b, for example?

So, detective, soldier, psycho, and I aren't assimilated. Then that is 1/3 the people, which leaves the others ENEMIES!!! *rolls a 16*

I vote we Lie Detector one of these two posts since they both contain claims of innocence.

We have 3 lie detector uses and we haven't used any yet. It is about time we start using it every day just so we at least use it up before we lose.

If we want to take more decisive action though, I am in favour of exterminating inactives. At the very least we should investigate some next time. I haven't been checking any of them indeed. Psychic is innocent this turn, for whatever that is worth.

Since no one's scanned the Gambler or at least admitted to it, I second that motion. I've scanned the Detective already though.

Wait you can see all our traits? That sounds stronger than me all right! O:

I haven't bothered to activate it though, haven't found a person suspicious enough to be worth using my energy on.

Since the Politian has confirmed my innocence:

Have noticed my telepathic conversation partner's thoughts turning dark, almost swarm-like. Need to exterminate Ethereal, find a new partner... 

Given how it's Eth that's assimilated, I'll have to assume the host's probably a veteran player, and is going after the experienced baddies in previous games. Don't bother targeting the inactives first, methinks.

Not sure if it's obvious but immunity is a thing in this game too. At least 1 of us may be chilling behind ice cream and snickering at the unvaccinated plebs.

Meaning there're people immune to being Assimilated too, right? Yeah, that's a comfort.

Well since Noia has found someone to Exterminate, I can tentatively trust her and vote to Exterminate Ethereal. If he's found to be clean we know whom to suspect next.

Gentlemen

I was never really on your side

I was a Spacenoid terrorist all along

Sieg Zeon

Asuka_Sieg_Zeon.jpg

Use Rocket Launcher on the Psychic

Punch the Engineer

I wish to converse with The Leader since the Detective managed to book a meeting with him before I managed to in the previous day.

I'm sorry, you can't do that because, well, I just punched you in the head. You are now barred from taking all actions, including talking, until the next day phase.

Sweet dreams, and SIEG ZEON!

BOOM!

Wstfgl blows Noia up in a gigantic explosion, killing her instantly. It turns out that she was Innocent!

Her traits are as follows:

World’s Greatest Psychic

Scientist Traits
1) Telepathy - You gain a private conversation with a player of choice. If the player dies in the middle of the game, you may choose another player for this skill. You can only have 1 conversation open at one time with this skill.

2) Mind Reader - When Conversing with another player, you may activate this ability to detect two of his Traits at once instead of one. Alternatively, you may read in his mind all past Messages which he has received in the game so far. 2 Uses.

3) Precognosis - Activate at the start of the Night Phase. You will negate all Night Actions targeted at you that have negative effects this phase. You will still receive Messages. 1 Use.

(Will need to confirm something with DL before processing her knockout)

The Newtype is dead! She shall not interfere with the Axis Plan!

SIEG ZEON!!!

Umm yeah...I don't like the guy with the rocket launcher anymore. Either kill Eth, or kill him before he can hit anyone else...Thoughts anyone? I might be a cheating bastard, but at least I don't sneak RPGs on the ship! I'd love to converse with Zeta man Nihilus (Close enough)

I'll stick with my vote on Ether since we're not too sure right now what he's capable of.

Also i've my suspicions that our votes may be tampered with if the Swarm Host is or picks the right person/people. It's a pity we've at least 2 inactives which will skew the voting quite a bit.

Also RIP NOIA. T.T

1 person likes this

Poor psycho. We didn't talk much, but you were a good person. Perish swarm scum! (eth)

SIEG ZEON!

Kill the Detective

You shall not interfere soldier. I happen to know how to use Protect.

Anyway, I find such aggression most undesirable. I vote to exterminate Wstfgl.

Wstfgl raises his fist to Strike DreamyLane... But his attack is stopped by an extended mechanical arm! It appears that the World's Greatest Engineer has a few tricks of her own!

Wst's Disable has been blocked!

Dreamy, we need to all target one person. Apparently Eth is assimilated. We should kill west off next turn I think. 

Also, would anyone like to converse with me? 

The Swarm Overlord's voice booms out among you again.

"Nihilus, where are you? I know that your own victory conditions are compatible with mine. I do not know what your goal is though. If you would be so kind, do tell me, so that I may help ensure we both are winners here. I would not wish us to inadvertently interfere with each other. You can speak openly during the day if you wish, for if the humans would try to exterminate you upon learning your goals, they would only be reducing the amount of people I must assimilate to gain a majority. They are simple creatures, but even they are not that dumb."

Also, my bad, I changed Noia's third trait after DG pulled out. The one I quoted above was her old trait.

Her new trait was as follows:

3) Supernatural Healing - Invoke the potential of the human mind to overcome physical limitations and cure wounds. Activate this as a free Day Action on another player publicly, who must agree to the Healing even if they don't know what it does. You will temporarily link minds with them, detecting their Assimilation status as well as removing the Bloodied status on them (if any). Unlimited use. In addition, you may forcefully heal a person even if he doesn't accept, doing all of the above as well as removing any negative effects they currently have on themselves, but this is only 1 Use.

He just took out an Innocent in this Day Phase, Shadow. He might be able to take out another Innocent in the next day phase before we are able to exterminate him and I don't think we should risk that. 

Hence my actions for this Day Phase shall remain to be to converse with the Leader. And to exterminate the Soldier,

Please Swarm Overlord. You don't even have an official name. I don't think Nihilus is going to side with some coward like you who hides behind the faces of others. You're just pathetic. *I say while playing solitaire* 

Yes, but you can't do it without everyone else's votes. If you can convince the others to take him out, then go for it, but otherwise you need half the votes to kick someone out space hatch.

TAKE OFF ALL ZIGS FOR GREAT JUSTICE! KILL THE ENGINEER WHEEEEE!

Checking with the past Swarm incident, I'm incredibly amused that Noia ended up threatening me again before being assaulted by Wst… again! Deja vu!

Not like it matters. you probably won't go down this turn anyway, so odds are in your favor...even if your programmed personality drives me crazy.