Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
TriOctium

Swarm Mystery 3: Solus Imperium [SWARM VICTORY!]

294 posts in this topic

Well, this got a little bit crazy here didn't it? Explosions, physical violence, outbursts... My god.

But if you can't beat them...

TREMBLE BEFORE ME, PUNY HUMANS!

Exterminate Wst!

and no two people agree on anything. My lord guys. All right. West is trying to kill everyone clearly, so I'll change to the Soldier.

I too shall change my vote to EXTERMINATE WSTFGL in the hope that we get some kind of majority.

Also Seanzi why aren't you voting? I think i see 3 suspicious people right here now.

I'm not planning to kill everyone, only most of you!

But I'm definitely killing the cheating bastard next! Ha-HA!

I haven't voted yet cause I don't there's really any rush? Not like the day phase ends any time soon.

Well, there are only a few hours let...I think...I dunno, my time is not the same as everyone else's. But unless you want to be suspected, you should probably vote. I'm just saying here.

I already suspect him. Now if only more people can come online and voteeee. We need 2 more people but almost everyone else's inactive.

The Day Phase will end in about 13 hours or so!

Votes need at least half of living players to pass.

But unless you want to be suspected, you should probably vote. I'm just saying here.

lol

I already suspect him. Now if only more people can come online and voteeee. We need 2 more people but almost everyone else's inactive.

lol

The Day Phase will end in about 13 hours or so!

Votes need active players to pass.

Take off all zigs and vote for your man today, folks!

Can I get a current status on votes? I'm not sure who has voted for who, and who hasn't even done that yet. x.x

I would also like to converse with the mouthless Zeta, if you don't mind. And if said Nihilus doesn't wish to speak, I'll settle for the mage.

I'll Converse with the suspicious Seanzi since Noia's dead.

(also i'm on phone outside so i can't tally very well)

Conversations

Shadow wants to converse with the Zeta

DL wants to converse with Sean

HH wants to converse with Sean

Extermination

HH votes to kill West

Shadow votes to kill West

DL votes to kill West

Void votes to kill West

West votes to kill HH

Eth votes to kill DL

Eth, we aren't looking at you this day phase, so you can change the vote at least for today. Once we have all that, does anyone think that coordinating out scans would be any good, since we really have no info at all.

I'm not even going to converse with anyone anymore. Conversing can get you killed! Take off all zigs and run for your lives!

I actually need the Engineer or Scientist dead, so if you'll vote for the Scientist, I'll switch over and vote with you guys too.

Why would we vote for someone who's innocent. =.= and well i won't fight with DL. However, i'd like to warn DL that Conversing with Seanzi is going to make you susceptible to his abilities, so i hope you've a very good reason for your insistence.

Also right now i care less about coordinating Scans than actually taking action. There's no way i can kill people on my own, but i hope whoever has a killing ability can step out and kill Ether/Wstie/Seanzi ASAP.

I use my power to change HH's vote to DreamyLane.

I vote for DreamyLane.

Wstfgl, change your vote to DreamyLane.

Conversations
Shadow wants to converse with the Zeta
DL wants to converse with Sean
HH wants to converse with Sean

Extermination
Shadow votes to kill West
DL votes to kill West
Void votes to kill West

West votes to kill HH

Eth votes to kill DL
HH votes to kill DL
Sean votes to kill DL

Also darlings, there will be a change in the rules to keep things fair. Instead of majority of all players to make a vote pass it will now be majority of all active players. Active is defined as having made at least 1 post in the day phase.

So currently, no one will be voted off.

I vote for DreamyLane

You cannot escape the PUNCH OF DEATH

No conversations were accepted this Day Phase.

The AI, the Detective, and the Soldier all tackle the Engineer to the ground, easily overpowering and restraining her. The Leader walks over to her and crouched down at her head, a cold look in his eyes. He grabs her head and promptly breaks her neck.

The World’s Greatest Engineer is dead. She was innocent.

Here are her traits:

World's Greatest EngineerScientist Traits

1) AT-300 Adamantium Exoskeleton - You are making the final touches to your exoskeleton suit. At the start of Day Phases 2, 3 and 4, you gain 1 use of this ability: negate one negative effect of another player’s trait targeted at you.

2) Reprogramming - Whenever you Converse with the World’s Greatest AI, you also gain knowledge of his Assimilation status when this trait is activated. If he is Assimilated, you can reverse his Assimilation. The Swarm Host will be informed of your activation of this ability. Unlimited use.

3) BX-85 Bahamut Power Armor - If you Converse with the Leader three times, you will gain the authorisation to activate this ability. You become invincible and cannot be killed or Assimilated from the point of activation onwards. The only exceptions to this rule are the AI and the Scientist, who will gain the ability to kill you once certain conditions are fulfilled.

The camera zooms in to an empty chair and little rucus is heard in the background before a girl with a donut in her mouth is pushed into the chair. She looks at the camera with wide eyes and slowly removes the donut. “U-uhm. Hi. So. Uh. Tristan is out right now. Doing. Who knows what. Apparently I’ll be replacing him this evening.†She looked longingly at her donut before tossing it away. Her attitude suddenly changed. “Good evening to the few viewers still watching this! I’m Ivy! Such a horrendous day out there, isn’t it? A human was killed. The Swarm are only growing stronger. Who has hope left? Certainly not me! Oh, what’s this? It seems the Swarm Host has also invited the Zeta to join against the humans. Well, sure glad they tell me this stuff! Apparently this happened hours ago and I just now get to report it. Anyway. It seems our army of the Greatest is really starting to fight back now. So I’m sure they will figure something out. Right? They totally still stand a chance… right? Everyone go back to your beds! Rest! Relax! I will be finishing my box of donuts in my depressive state of mind! Goodnight everyone. I hope to see you all tomorrow.â€

Night Phase 4 [48 Hours]

SIEG ZEON!

Sweet dreams, everybody!