Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kyo

Blackfrost's Sig Emporium

35 posts in this topic

So I'm throwing this up to give Val a little competition. 

If you would like me to make you a signature/avatar set up please fill out the request form below:

Request: (Signature? Avatar? Both? Neither?)

Theme: (dark, fantasy, sci fi, bright, sparkly, abstract, etc)

Images: (If you have specific images please provide a link. If they are naff I will tell you and most likely refuse to use them)

Text: (Do you want words on your signature? Tell me what they are)

Additional Info: (use this section! The devil is in the details. If you tell me what you want as descriptively and as specifically as possible your are more likely to get the result you want. Whilst creativity requires some freedom, it is my job to work to your specification. Help me help you.)

Okay so on occasion I may refuse to use an image you have asked to be used. This is usually because the image quality is poor or, in the case of several images, the art styles clash. In any scenario where I refuse to use an image that you want I will explain to you why and I will most certainly offer up alternative solutions. 

Sigs will be made first come, first served. No exceptions. I can get busy, do not rush me. That being said do not be afraid to ask about the progress of your commission. In return I promise that I will get you what you want (or as close as) even if it takes me several attempts. This, of course, works faster if you communicate your idea well. 

So I guess you want to look at my stuff:

Xdnh2Op.jpg

iBk1bWs.jpg

GreedSig.png

IzayaSig.png

DesolSigmarkII.png

MiyaviVectorSig.png

OffTheHeezayslim.png

PulseSig.png

If you like what you see hit me up! 

Ooooh some competition ey?

Request: both avatar and signature

Theme: Super colourish, bright, happy, sweet, giving you a tooth-ache.

Text: "I can change"

Additional Info: So I want something so incredibly sweet and colourful it hurts the eyes, think 'robot unicorn attack' meets 'nyan cat' meets 'my little pony' meets 'the powerpuff girls' springled with love, peace and friendship. Why? Well to have you make something which you might not agree with, and because it's completely not related to the signature theme which is coming in a month, you guys will totally not have to look at it for a month or so.

So yeah... not the most serious of requests, so feel free to deny and make the sig of the person after me xD

Also, you make great stuff!

Okay so I can do cute and colourful. It'll be tasteful though. I don't do rainbow vomit. I was a little confused by your wording at the end there. Do you want this sig in time for the pokemon theme next month? Or do you want it ASAP to use immediately? Just want to know how much time I have. Cute and colourful normally takes quite a few attempts for me, as well as watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXNJ-6qpU6c'>this about 100 times, before I get something I'm happy to present. 

So basically do you want this to use now or next month?

cool that means I have plenty of time. I'll still try to get it done ASAP. 

1 person likes this

Request: Avatar and signature, please. 

Theme: Bright and cute! Saturated, warm colors. 

Images: This image for the signature. I figure you'll be cropping it, so inclusion of the butterfly would be nice but you can leave it out if necessary. I tried to find another for the avatar, but the only one I saw that I really liked was this one, and I'm not sure how well that'd match. So your opinion is welcome. Otherwise, a crop of the leftmost Fennekin would be what I'd pick if you took the avatar from the signature. C: 

Text: Maybe just "fennekin" in the signature in some cute bubbly font, capitalized or not. White with a colored outline, perhaps? I'm flexible on this one, feel free to experiment with it. 

Additional Info: I know both the pictures I provided have white backgrounds and are kinda sketchy, so I dunno how much of a pain that'll be for you to work with. I was thinking reds and oranges as far as color, but I'm cool with something simple that includes the white. Any sort of swirly/circle-y designs would be cool. Also, if you do end up using the second picture for the avatar, it could possibly be flipped and rotated a little? 

Hope this is all right~ Much obliged ♥ As with Dragon's, mine won't be used for another month, so you can definitely take your time. And I can find a couple more pictures if neither of these work for you. 

I feel like this is the part where we discuss payment. I could... draw you something...??

While my sigs are totally free I will never say no to a drawing! I would be delighted to receive a drawing, however, don't feel obligated.

I can't see the first pic on my phone. it seems my network must associate the link with smut hehe. The second image looks okay to work with though. Ill have another look when I get home tonight but I reckon that should be do-able!

Oh, that's... odd. I dunno if you've already gotten home and looked at it, but here's another link for that one. 

Also, if it's not a problem, I found a picture I like better for the avatar, actually. If you could use a headshot of the middle-bottom Fennekin, that'd be sweet. And if I get to drawing soon, I'll see if I can't make something happen C: 

These images are adorable and I will make an adorable sig set with them!

Request: Sig and Avi

Theme: Bubblegum colors - bright, but with dark undertones and contrast

Images: There is a model I really like named Miss Mosh, I base a lot of my characters on her, if you search her in google it will come up with a lot of images of her. - she does some nude stuff so be careful not to stumble onto that...

http://www.google.com/search?q=miss+mosh&client=safari&rls=en&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=pEcxUsv7KcSniAKY4YCICw&ved=0CCsQsAQ&biw=1099&bih=622&dpr=1

^ the link to google images of her

she is my current avi, which I love that picture of her. here is the link: http://i738.photobucket.com/albums/xx27/blackzodiacink/f3aeed71-87c5-4d72-b904-fde3ade2925b_zpsb9ad86fa.jpg

but feel free to use any image of her you like.

Text: Any Coheed and Cambria lyrics work for me - like in my signature, my favorite songs are Far, Number City, Dark Side of Me, The Suffering, Wake up, In Keeping Secrets of Silent Earth:3, Here We Are Juggernaut - surprise me

Additional Info: I just want something that is fun, free, slightly seductive

please and thank you <3333

I will happily do this, however you are third in the queue so please be patient. 

That said I'm gonna be trying to churn some sigs out today while I have time. snoootch!

EDIT:

Dragon Guard I made you two sig sets because I did a cute one, and I also did a cool looking one which I personally like better. So I'll give you choices. Alternatively you could just hate them both and make me make another set =D

3uaw1oU.jpg

XE8JoMy.jpg

EYyetVT.png

jLZeeWf.png

Assuming you're happy with them Sunset's set is next!

EDIT2:

Sunset's set

The artwork was quite sketch-like and simple so I optedfor a very cute and simple set up. 

HYpOrrR.png

O63b5nX.png

These are both so awesome!

Now I'll have to choose which one to put up when the event comes around! D:

I dont really like the cute one. Im not very good at cute. Its up to you though bro.

EDIT:

BOOP!

00CEqYZ.jpg

BOOP! BOOP!

O0EHsdo.jpg

Hopefully satisfactory!

AWESOME!!!! I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! putting these up now <3

Though you did say you found some awesome dark pictures you wanted to use - not saying now - but if in the future you are ever incredibly bored and looking to do anything....I wouldn't mind haha. 

Glad you're happy with it. Ill happily make you another when you're ready.

Hey so if you wanted to use those dark pictures to make a sig and avi that would kinda work well with the Darkpine Valley rp were gonna do that would be neat. ~ <3 I can pay with lots of internet candy, hugs, and rainbows. 

Ill have a crack at this when I get a chance over the next few days.

Well he IS an administrator, so technically he does indeed rule.... So yeah...

1 person likes this