TalonedHeels

[Discussion] The Vile Siren - Pirates!

76 posts in this topic

The Vile Siren

Tales of a Pirate Ship and It's Crew

Story

The fear of pirates and pirate ships has long held strong in this land. Tales of torture and terror fall even upon the ears of the youth. With the tales come the names of the fearsome ships, The Vicious ExecutionerBloody Lightning of HellHades' NightmareThe Scream of the Ocean. And with these ships come the menacing Pirate's or sail upon them, Toothless Jack Klek, Captain Kala Darkblade, Raving Jack Ravenblack, and Vicious Simon Gully to name a few. The ships sail heavy with gold, carrying weapons polished with the blood of those they stole it from. They battle fiercely with one another to remain Kings of the Sea. 

But this is not the tale of a Pirate Ship of renown. No, this is the tale of the maiden voyage of The Vile Siren. A fearsome name, but the ship has not proven itself to be fearsome yet. A fledgling crew, shipping out with dreams of adventure and riches on their mind. Will they find the treasure they wish for? Will they all survive the journey? The sea's of fate await!

Summary

Pirates are fun and cool. Let's do an RP about Pirates! Looking for people to play all kinds of roles on this ship. It will be fun, trust me. I'm willing to let this be a bit fantastical too if people want to incorporate magic or what not. If so, we'll have to come up with power guidelines and what not. But that's only if people are interested! Probably won't start until August because I have a convention to go to between now and then. So... join and be a pirate! 

Characters

Full Name:

Nickname: 

Position:

Personality:

Weapons:

Skills:

Appearance:

History:

Awesome!

@Erogenous Enigma Yeah, you can play a mermaid! It will be fun to add some kind of fantasy element to it, I think. :)

Also if anyone wants to be the captain, let me know. We'll need a Captain. I'll play it if no one else wants it. But it wouldn't be my top choice. XP

I don't want it.

I just wanna be a smexy pirate crew woman person

I don't want it, its all yours Raine. I wouldn't mind playing first mate though, if you'll take me, Raine. ;p

Of course. That's ,also if talonedheel didn't have plans for that role. This is gonna be interesting. I do believe this is gonna be a very smexy pirate crew.

A crew full of smexy female pirates, or will there be some dick in there too?

xD

Sorry to say I will be contaminating the crew with le male...nothing says he won't be smexy though!

Yes! I will only allow sexy people on the vile siren. And the will flaunt their sexiness....I kid but I'm getting really excited about this

I'm glad!

And that list was just a suggestion. We can do what we want. XP We're Pirates!

I'm going to try and post a character sheet tomorrow. Depending on if all of you still want to be in, we'll probably close at this number too. :)

Sorry to say I will be contaminating the crew with le male...nothing says he won't be smexy though!

It's good! We need a guy, for sure.

I'm torn between being Master Gunner and a doctor. Is it too much to be both?

I hope Yajuu is ready for my perverted mermaid with the only male to play with she might be a little determined. ;p

As well as the other shipmates I'm sure. And don't forget your mermaid has all those females too.

As for pain, go for it.

So Ero, is your mermaid going to be fish on top and woman on bottom?

xD

Now, the question you should be asking is whether you're ready for the only male? :)

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead